Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,318 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

#bbnaija: Mcgalaxy Praises Miracle For Always Standing Up For Nina - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: Mcgalaxy Praises Miracle For Always Standing Up For Nina (1048 Views)

Seyi Law Reacts After Being Criticized For Standing Up For A Citizen / You Must Date Her-fans Slam Miracle For Friendzoning Nina / Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: Mcgalaxy Praises Miracle For Always Standing Up For Nina by Amagite2: 2:23pm On Feb 19, 2018
Singer McGalaxy has shown support for Miracle for treating Nina right, and trying to make her a better person.

He shared a photo of the pair and wrote;

I have so much respect for this guy. The way he’s real and picks up a woman to make her better, no matter her situation or beauty. Keep it up bro, you have my vote.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/02/bbnaija-mcgalaxy-praises-miracle-instagram.html

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: #bbnaija: Mcgalaxy Praises Miracle For Always Standing Up For Nina by Engrwhyte(m): 2:25pm On Feb 19, 2018
grin grin grin
Amagite2:
Singer McGalaxy has shown support for Miracle for treating Nina right, and trying to make her a better person.

He shared a photo of the pair and wrote;

I have so much respect for this guy. The way he’s real and picks up a woman to make her better, no matter her situation or beauty. Keep it up bro, you have my vote.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/02/bbnaija-mcgalaxy-praises-miracle-instagram.html

Cc; lalasticlala
Re: #bbnaija: Mcgalaxy Praises Miracle For Always Standing Up For Nina by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 19, 2018
Chelsea 1-3 FCB.
cool
Re: #bbnaija: Mcgalaxy Praises Miracle For Always Standing Up For Nina by MayhorE(m): 2:29pm On Feb 19, 2018
Legalized prostitution.
I'll advice you to get you PVC
Re: #bbnaija: Mcgalaxy Praises Miracle For Always Standing Up For Nina by SIMPLYkush: 4:58pm On Feb 19, 2018
Is this not the sane mc galaxy that davido broke his head and mouth? He has failed in his music career and he think he can gain our favour by talking about bbNaija, may God punish him...
Re: #bbnaija: Mcgalaxy Praises Miracle For Always Standing Up For Nina by letusbepieces: 7:34pm On Feb 19, 2018
MayhorE:
Legalized prostitution.

I'll advice you to get you PVC

u are a village man.
Re: #bbnaija: Mcgalaxy Praises Miracle For Always Standing Up For Nina by MayhorE(m): 8:19pm On Feb 19, 2018
letusbepieces:

u are a village man.

I admit that I'm a village GUY, just continue wallowing in that sinful life that you call city life, glued to ur TV screen for 3 months watching nothing bit illicit act you can't allow ur kids and junior ones to watch, more energy to the city man

(1) (Reply)

Singer "Brymo" Pose Unclad As He Plays Piano In His New Music Video. / [must See] Celebrity Simisola “simi” Looks More Beautiful In New Photoshot / Your Boyfriend Must Pay You For Sex, Nothing Is For Free – Juliet Ibrahim (Film)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.