Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Hold On To The Word Of God. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hold On To The Word Of God. (272 Views)

What Happens To Those Who Hold On Tightly To Sin Instead Of Letting Go (picture) / The Word Of God Is Powerful! / The Word For Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hold On To The Word Of God. by bummyla(m): 3:08pm On Feb 19, 2018
But the Lord says,

“Do not cling to events of the past
Or dwell on what happened long ago.
19 Watch for the new thing I am going to do.
It is happening already—you can see it now!
I will make a road through the wilderness
And give you streams of water there.
20 Even the wild animals will honor me;
Jackals and ostriches will praise me
When I make rivers flow in the desert
To give water to my chosen people.
21 They are the people I made for myself,
And they will sing my praises!”
Isaiah 43:18-21

You who fear him, trust in the Lord—
He is their help and shield.

12 The Lord remembers us and will bless us:
He will bless his people Israel,
He will bless the house of Aaron,
13 He will bless those who fear the Lord—
Small and great alike.

14 May the Lord cause you to flourish,
Both you and your children.
15 May you be blessed by the Lord,
The Maker of heaven and earth.
Psalm 115:11-15

Behold, l will do a new thing, Now it shall spring forth; Shall you not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.
Isaiah 43:19

The Lord Himself created times and seasons and He had plans and purposes for various seasons. This is a new season, the beginning of a new year for His Children. Hold on to the word of God as you believe that He will surely do a new thing in your life and that thing will spring forth and you will certainly know it. He will make a way in the wilderness and will cause rivers to spring forth in the deserts of your life.
Declare with excitement that this is a year of new hapennings in your life. The Lord is mindful of you, He has not forgotten you. He will walk with you as you daily yield your life to Him.
Pray that like the children of Issachar, you will know the various seasons and what you ought to do (1 Chronicles 12:32). Pray to stay close to God this year and hear Him when He speaks to you, guiding you to what you ought to do.
Remain blessed.
https://bummyla.com/2018/02/19/hold-onto-the-word-of-god/

(1) (Reply)

2018 RCCG 50 Days Fasting. Day 46: Sunday 25th Feb 2018. Comfort For The Needy. / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 14/03/2018 Wednesday / Victory Over Mysterious Problems.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.