Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Lionel Messi And His Barcelona Team Mates Travel To London For UCL Showdown. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi And His Barcelona Team Mates Travel To London For UCL Showdown. (1057 Views)

Ten Crazy Purchases Messi Could Make With His Barcelona Wages / Lionel Messi Sent-off For The First Time In His Barcelona Career / Lionel Messi Considers His Barcelona Contract Over, Didn't Report For Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lionel Messi And His Barcelona Team Mates Travel To London For UCL Showdown. by ucnwafor(m): 4:16pm On Feb 19, 2018
cool

1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi And His Barcelona Team Mates Travel To London For UCL Showdown. by Chicagoesontop: 4:29pm On Feb 19, 2018
I am A Man U Fan, But I want Chelsea To Win That Game !!!

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi And His Barcelona Team Mates Travel To London For UCL Showdown. by cassidy1996(m): 4:59pm On Feb 19, 2018
up Chelsea!!!! I miss Drogba ....
Re: Lionel Messi And His Barcelona Team Mates Travel To London For UCL Showdown. by Rexnegro(m): 5:02pm On Feb 19, 2018
Up Barca more than a club

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And His Barcelona Team Mates Travel To London For UCL Showdown. by Martinez19(m): 8:50pm On Feb 19, 2018
cassidy1996:
up Chelsea!!!! I miss Drogba ....
As in. That guy was good for big games. Never disappointed in big games. A true professional.

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And His Barcelona Team Mates Travel To London For UCL Showdown. by ucnwafor(m): 11:19pm On Feb 19, 2018
That's the magic guy ooh, I love him #nohomo

Re: Lionel Messi And His Barcelona Team Mates Travel To London For UCL Showdown. by tenmariner: 11:31pm On Feb 19, 2018
Chicagoesontop:
I am A Man U Fan, But I want Chelsea To Win That Game !!!

u are not a true man u fan...I want barca to beat d BLUE out of Chelsea...

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And His Barcelona Team Mates Travel To London For UCL Showdown. by Kingsley10000: 7:22am On Feb 20, 2018
ucnwafor:
That's the magic guy ooh, I love him #nohomo
Hope dembele and coutinho go play
Re: Lionel Messi And His Barcelona Team Mates Travel To London For UCL Showdown. by Chicagoesontop: 11:21am On Feb 20, 2018
tenmariner:

u are not a true man u fan...I want barca to beat d BLUE out of Chelsea...

hahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lionel Messi And His Barcelona Team Mates Travel To London For UCL Showdown. by zzzzy: 12:22pm On Feb 20, 2018
Kingsley10000:
Hope dembele and coutinho go play
coutinho is cup tied.

(1) (Reply)

Video: Chelsea 1 – 1 Barcelona [Champions League] Highlights 2017/18 / Nigeria To Play A Friendly Match Against Atlético Madrid / Most Useless Golden Boot In World Cup History’: Fans Get Hard On Harry Kane....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.