Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,318 members, 7,819,079 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

22+ Powerful Illustrations By Japanese Artist That Will Make You Think - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 22+ Powerful Illustrations By Japanese Artist That Will Make You Think (1343 Views)

Telling A Great African Story With Powerful Illustrations / High-Quality Japanese Car Spare Parts / 18 Illustrations Perfectly Depicting The Downfall Of Modern Society (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

22+ Powerful Illustrations By Japanese Artist That Will Make You Think by Adamsgreat: 6:39pm On Feb 19, 2018
A picture is worth a thousand words... At least that's exactly how people feel when seeing illustrations by a mysterious Japanese artist Avogado6.

The illustrator and video editor doesn't share many personal details about his life. "I am an ordinary person who likes chemistry," he writes on his Twitter profile, but the works of the artist are far from ordinary.

Avogado6 manages to create sentimental, vivid images by drawing feelings and emotions that might seem hard to describe with words.

The artist has more than 650k followers on Twitter and has published two books.

What do you think the illustrations portray?

https://www.boredpanda.com/poetic-illustrations-japanese-artist-avogado6/
Re: 22+ Powerful Illustrations By Japanese Artist That Will Make You Think by Adamsgreat: 6:39pm On Feb 19, 2018
1st 4 Pics

Re: 22+ Powerful Illustrations By Japanese Artist That Will Make You Think by Adamsgreat: 6:47pm On Feb 19, 2018
Next 4

Re: 22+ Powerful Illustrations By Japanese Artist That Will Make You Think by Adamsgreat: 6:51pm On Feb 19, 2018
Another 4

Re: 22+ Powerful Illustrations By Japanese Artist That Will Make You Think by Adamsgreat: 6:53pm On Feb 19, 2018
Yet Another 4

Re: 22+ Powerful Illustrations By Japanese Artist That Will Make You Think by timwudz(m): 6:54pm On Feb 19, 2018
Ok..

I will tell Booharee
Re: 22+ Powerful Illustrations By Japanese Artist That Will Make You Think by Adamsgreat: 6:56pm On Feb 19, 2018
Still another 4
You can check out the rest at the link

Re: 22+ Powerful Illustrations By Japanese Artist That Will Make You Think by Gracespecial101(m): 7:00pm On Feb 19, 2018
Sorry op
But please i am not understanding

1 Like

Re: 22+ Powerful Illustrations By Japanese Artist That Will Make You Think by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 19, 2018
I think the artist is a psycho undecided

Very creepy

1 Like

Re: 22+ Powerful Illustrations By Japanese Artist That Will Make You Think by gudnex22(m): 7:14pm On Feb 19, 2018
Gracespecial101:
Sorry op
But please i am not understanding
seconded
Re: 22+ Powerful Illustrations By Japanese Artist That Will Make You Think by Adamsgreat: 7:14pm On Feb 19, 2018
Muafrika2:
I think the artist is a psycho undecided

Very creepy

I agree with you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalanders Neighbour Needs Help / Challenge: Best Compliments You've Ever Received From A Stranger! / What Is Wassapgains? It's a New Way To Get A Lot Of Whatsapp Status Views for Fr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.