Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Passport Renewal Update - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Passport Renewal Update (494 Views)

Nigerian Embassy Staff In Berlin Sleeping With Women For Passport Renewal Caught / Nigerian Passport Renewal In The UK / Updates On Eket City Renewal Project - Roads, Mall, Stadium, Parks (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Passport Renewal Update by okomogo(m): 6:52pm On Feb 19, 2018
Please I'm planning to renew my passport here in Delta state, any idea how many days it's supposed to take and any extra cost aside the official rate? I also want to know if I can start the process and pay with my debit card. Please share your experiences
Re: Passport Renewal Update by okomogo(m): 8:05pm On Feb 19, 2018
Please I need urgent information
Re: Passport Renewal Update by okomogo(m): 11:22am On Feb 20, 2018
So after waiting and i did't get any information from Nairalanders on the best way to go about the renewal process, I decided to fill the online form and make payment online too. But before then I went to their warri office to make inquiries and i was told 35k but if I want to do the stuff online myself, I will have to pay office fee of 11k. How do we nail this criminals trying to steal our hard earned money. @lalasticala I need this to get to the right people

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Controversy Trails N400b Shortfall In Aviation Revenue / Bridge Linking Gombe, Adamawa And Borno States Has Been Cut Off / What Is Needed To Board A Local Flight In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.