Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Lies Of A Typical African Father - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lies Of A Typical African Father (364 Views)

South African Father Flogging His Daughter For Coming Home Late Got People Talki / South African Father Backing His Son To Work / Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lies Of A Typical African Father by mumumugu(m): 7:32pm On Feb 19, 2018
came home from work, tired. Sat down on the sofa. Put his feet up. Wife brought him a glass of water. Son gave him a sheet of paper And he read through: English Lang. 17% Biology 25% Mathematics 10% Physics 17% Chemistry 22% Economics 12% Agric. Science 19% Religion Knowl. ABSENT Geography 18% Suddenly, he lost his temper And he started shouting: "What is this? All the time on phone and TV. How dare you show me such marks? How dare you? His Wife said: "Be patient. Listen...." He told her: "Shut up! It's your love and pampering that has spoilt him. He is no good and never serious at all." His Wife said: "Oh Really?" He said: "Yes!!!! No one in our family has performed so badly, ever." Finally...... after getting tired of ranting and raving..... Son said: "Dad, I am sorry I made you angry. I was cleaning the old cupboard and I found this." "It is your old school report card, dated 27th July, 1980 sir." Dad became humbled and dumbfounded. Imagine the atmosphere afterwards. Calmness in the air.... and the house for several weeks..... Patience is key! Do not hasten to judge. Listen more, listen longer.

(1) (Reply)

Let's Vote Folakunmi Sanni In The Cussons Baby Moment 5 / Content Deleted / Birthday Suprise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.