Stats: 3,152,554 members, 7,816,342 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Lady With The ‘biggest B.utt In Africa’ Flaunts Her Ass (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady With The ‘biggest B.utt In Africa’ Flaunts Her Ass (photos) (2636 Views)

Olamide IG Account Now Trend On Twitter After Posting Big Ass. PHOTOS / Bobrisky Debunks Buttpad Rumor, Shares Unclad Photos Of His Ass (photos) / Jidenna Raunchy Video Of Himself Partying & Rocking A Lady's Ass (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Lady With The ‘biggest B.utt In Africa’ Flaunts Her Ass (photos) by readone2018(m): 8:59pm On Feb 19, 2018
Lady With the ‘Biggest B.utt in Africa’ Flaunts Her Ass, Ivorian model, Eudoxie Yao, who claims her backside is the biggest in West Africa, has shared new photos of herself flaunting her massive behind.

Eudoxie Yao

This hot lady’s bum has become a subject of a highly contested debate on social media as most commenters believe her eye-popping backside was enhanced with silicon as it is being done in developed countries.

The lady in the photos, known on Instagram as eudoxieyao, has shaken the internet with her many $exy booty photos.

see more photos below:

https://www.gbextra.com/2018/02/lady-with-the-biggest-b-utt-in-africa-flaunts-her-ass-photos/

Re: Lady With The ‘biggest B.utt In Africa’ Flaunts Her Ass (photos) by princechurchill(m): 9:03pm On Feb 19, 2018
Bag of shithole

Re: Lady With The ‘biggest B.utt In Africa’ Flaunts Her Ass (photos) by dayleke: 9:03pm On Feb 19, 2018
She try na...
Re: Lady With The ‘biggest B.utt In Africa’ Flaunts Her Ass (photos) by dayleke: 9:03pm On Feb 19, 2018
princechurchill:
Bag of shithole

This one no dey shit o....

Re: Lady With The ‘biggest B.utt In Africa’ Flaunts Her Ass (photos) by jonero4(m): 9:04pm On Feb 19, 2018
virtual soccer haff kee me...how did i get into dis bet9ja of a thing
Re: Lady With The ‘biggest B.utt In Africa’ Flaunts Her Ass (photos) by Fweshspice(m): 9:18pm On Feb 19, 2018
na still shiiiit full am no be gold ... so nothing special dey dah big yarnsh

Re: Lady With The ‘biggest B.utt In Africa’ Flaunts Her Ass (photos) by bossvinqualad25(m): 10:00pm On Feb 19, 2018
all dis whores claiming model without brain,its very unfortunate der pussies suffer

Re: Lady With The ‘biggest B.utt In Africa’ Flaunts Her Ass (photos) by omoiyalayi(m): 11:27pm On Feb 19, 2018
We have seen it, what is left now is to fry am

Abeg who get frying pan and ororo

Re: Lady With The ‘biggest B.utt In Africa’ Flaunts Her Ass (photos) by axeman2(m): 12:46am On Feb 22, 2018
jonero4:
virtual soccer haff kee me...how did i get into dis bet9ja of a thing
brother you are not alone my addiction is worse
Re: Lady With The ‘biggest B.utt In Africa’ Flaunts Her Ass (photos) by jonero4(m): 7:45am On Feb 23, 2018
axeman2:
brother you are not alone my addiction is worse
udonminit.

Female Doctor Goes Viral Again After Remixing Burner Boy's Song / "Your Dick Is My Life. May You Live Long" – Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Lover / Comediane Real Warri Pikin Shares Throwback Picture As NYSC Member

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9