Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

How To Rank Youtube Video In 2 Days For Competitive Keywords (method) - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Rank Youtube Video In 2 Days For Competitive Keywords (method) (816 Views)

How To Rank Well Without Inlinks / How To Rank On Google Without Using Search Console / Top 2 Best Tricks To Download Any Youtube Video From The URL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Rank Youtube Video In 2 Days For Competitive Keywords (method) by HotnaijaMarket(m): 1:12am On Feb 20, 2018
Sometimes when i search on youtube for some high competitive keyword such as "Make money online" and such these kind of keywords i found some videos that has a big number of views and the video age is 8 to 12 month or more and that is normal.
But some people rank their videos for high competitive keyword and they got their videos on the first search results of youtube and the upload time is only 5 to 7 hours or less! I mean only 5 to 7 hours ago for these videos!

Can really someone rank a video for a high competitive keyword and gets on the first page in less than 5 or 7 hours after publishing?

Yes. With one sneaky method i know you can rank your video very fast even for competitive keywords. But in high competitive niches your video will stay on the first page for 1-2 days and will drop to 2-3th page. In medium and easy niches your video will stay on the 1 page for months or even years. So here is step by step guide:

Continue Reading:-. http://www.ngfind.com/2018/02/how-to-rank-youtube-video-in-2-days-for.html

(1) (Reply)

Can I Get A London Used Laptop With 2gb Dedicated Graphics For 80-85k / Please Help I Have Issues With My Microsoft Office 2016 / Unlock Your Modem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.