Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

Actor Ayanfe Adekunle AKA Monsuru Discharged From Hospital After Car Accident - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Ayanfe Adekunle AKA Monsuru Discharged From Hospital After Car Accident (1649 Views)

Angela Okorie Discharged From Hospital, Shares New Pictures / Ayanfe Adekunle Monsuru Poses With His Car - Photos / Adekunle Ayanfe 'Monsuru' Had Accident, Hospitalized After Car Crash (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actor Ayanfe Adekunle AKA Monsuru Discharged From Hospital After Car Accident by NaijaCelebrity: 6:49am On Feb 20, 2018
Nollywood comic actor Ayanfe Adekunle aka Monsuru has been discharged from the hospital days after he was involved in a terrible car  accident in Ibadan.

The actor took to the social media few hours ago to update fans on his current condition.

With caption saying:

“Thanks to everyone that sympathized with me. Thanks to the bosses in the movie industry. I’m now ok. I’m alive. As you can see there is nothing wrong with my eyes.
Thank to those who visited me in the hospital. Thanks for the prayers and the messages. Thanks to my fans both home and abroad. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, I appreciate all the social media platforms that greeted me in one way or the other.”

http://news.nollyzone.com/comic-actor-ayanfe-adekunle-aka-monsuru-discharged-hospital-terrible-car-accident/
Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Actor Ayanfe Adekunle AKA Monsuru Discharged From Hospital After Car Accident by Dranoid: 6:51am On Feb 20, 2018
I'm not trying to hate but.......... Please who knows this guy?
Re: Actor Ayanfe Adekunle AKA Monsuru Discharged From Hospital After Car Accident by NwaAmaikpe: 6:51am On Feb 20, 2018
shocked

To the poster above,
I do,

He is the unfortunate man whose Nigerian-used rickety Honda Element almost killed.

But he doesn't qualify to be called an actor...but you know; just like women, bloggers lie.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actor Ayanfe Adekunle AKA Monsuru Discharged From Hospital After Car Accident by CAPSLOCKED: 6:53am On Feb 20, 2018
I'VE NEVER SEEN THIS GUY IN MY LIFE THO.
Re: Actor Ayanfe Adekunle AKA Monsuru Discharged From Hospital After Car Accident by Evablizin(f): 7:10am On Feb 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

To the poster above,
I do,

He is the unfortunate man whose Nigerian-used rickety Honda Element almost killed.

But he doesn't qualify to be called an actor...but you know; just like women, bloggers lie.
Just like men,bloggers lie too.
Re: Actor Ayanfe Adekunle AKA Monsuru Discharged From Hospital After Car Accident by itspzpics(m): 7:56am On Feb 20, 2018
Thank God for u oo
Re: Actor Ayanfe Adekunle AKA Monsuru Discharged From Hospital After Car Accident by thesicilian: 7:59am On Feb 20, 2018
Dranoid:
I'm not trying to hate but.......... Please who knows this guy?
I Don't o. Yoruba people think they are famous all over the world, not knowing that nobody knows anything about them outside of Lagos and Ibadan.
Re: Actor Ayanfe Adekunle AKA Monsuru Discharged From Hospital After Car Accident by DONADAMS(m): 9:28am On Feb 20, 2018
anybody now na actor..na wa

(1) (Reply)

Watch As Davido Sing Chioma Song And Video Shoot In Toronto / Photo Of Ik Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia Riding Horse / A Year After Splitting Rudeboy OR Mr P Who Is Winning As Solo Artiste?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.