Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,559 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

The Reality of Forex. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Reality of Forex. (913 Views)

Discover The Advantages Of Forex Trading With Alpari Nigeria / Fraud Beware Of “ Forex Trading Business” / A Little Bit Of Forex Memes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reality of Forex. by Jay891: 8:34am On Feb 20, 2018
Learn how to trade Forex consistently and profitably, by analysing and breaking down charts from from a monthly to the 4hr time frame.

Am not giving anyone any bullshit here and am not going to lie about it. Forex is hard thing and requires lot of time and dedication to be able to fully comprehend what you're actually doing, Even when you have a strategy you work with, you need to back test, back test, back test.... your strategy to see how it performed in the past and also you need to front test as well.

So with that being said lots of post on here about Forex is a scam, I mean post saying things like "make 2500+ pips monthly" or "make certain amounts of cash weekly". Common guys all those are false and it cos of things like this people blindly trade and blow their accounts, they are raising their expectations too high. there are tons of false info out there about forex. For, examples when a so called professional shows u his/her charts and it filled with all sorts of indicators, that not trading. That's just following indicators without having a basic idea as to what moves the market. Lots of people never seek information about trading from the right source. Don't get me wrong, if you are driven and dedicated to your trading, even when you are new to it you can learn from google. But, you'll learn by knowing what not to do and this is going to cost you a lot of time. Everyone, who wants to become a successful trader, be it currency or stocks or something else need a mentor to point you in the right direction. Believe me, you need a mentor and I known any one who reads this whom have actually embarked on the Forex journey can relate to all what I have just said here. Yes, Forex is a journey and the majority will quit and probably say it gamble or they come up with some other stuffs about it to discourage others or worst case scenario they try to scam others to make back lost money to the market.

There's a saying if you treat you trading like a business it will pay you like a business but, if you treat it like a hobby it'll pay you like a hobby. My advice to all newbies to trading, don't bother yourself with trading if you do not plan to do it on the long run. You'll probably end up losing your funds if you try to make quick money. It is more than possible to make a living off trading Forex but do most people have what it takes

With all that beinh said, i'm offering to be a mentor to anyone who is ready to embark on this journey. If you really serious about trading, I can be a mentor to you but it comes at a price. Please do not chat me up if you are not dead serious about this. Contact me @ 08101963477.

YOU NEED GOOD EDUCATION...

3 Likes

Re: The Reality of Forex. by MollyClarkson: 6:51pm On Jan 26, 2021
Thank you for infomarion
Re: The Reality of Forex. by GabrielleTucker: 6:52pm On Jan 26, 2021
Thank you for your post. I am trading for a long time and I can say that your information is true. In my opinion, it will be very helpful for all beginners. I can say that a proper education in trading is very important. When one of my friends wants to start trading I always recommend them to read a lot of books about trading and to try to analyze the market and make predictions. There are a lot of people that can't do this job because they don't have the abilities or because of the lack of time, I would recommend them to consult some forex signals providers.

2 Likes

Re: The Reality of Forex. by VictorButler: 7:30pm On Jan 31, 2021
GabrielleTucker:
Thank you for your post. I am trading for a long time and I can say that your information is true. In my opinion, it will be very helpful for all beginners. I can say that a proper education in trading is very important. When one of my friends wants to start trading I always recommend them to read a lot of books about trading and to try to analyze the market and make predictions. There are a lot of people that can't do this job because they don't have the abilities or because of the lack of time, I would recommend them to consult some forex signals providers.

(1) (Reply)

Product Distributorship For Nigerian Market – Market Research Lantos Products / 4 Bedroom Semi Detached Duplex With BQ In Creek Avenue Court Lekki For Sale / Click

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.