Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,907 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Chelsea Vs Barcelona , It's The D-day. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Vs Barcelona , It's The D-day. (810 Views)

Sergio Busquets Leaves Barcelona, It’s Official. / Deadly’ Centre-forward Victor Osimhen Could Join Manchester United Before D-day / Bet Of D Day....jst Believe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chelsea Vs Barcelona , It's The D-day. by ybalogs(m): 8:44am On Feb 20, 2018
It's true that even if a date is fixed for 20 years, it will definitely be reached one day. I've been waiting for this match since it is fixed and here we are now.
Apprehension wouldn't allow me just wait it over. I'd like bants of some sorts to set the tune already before it starts fully.
As an Arsenal fan, I'm torn between who to support but my love for EPL and the over dominance of spanish teams on European stage may shift my allegiance. All in all I believe it's going to be a tough, rough and drama filled 90 minutes.
Who do you think will carry the day. I stand with the Blues. May sound delusional though as even die hard chesea fans have given up.
Let's set the ball rolling.
Re: Chelsea Vs Barcelona , It's The D-day. by Skyfornia(m): 8:48am On Feb 20, 2018
Eh! I don't understand the fuss about this match. Chelsea obviously is not a match for Barca owing to their form this season. This match to me is no big deal and Barca will win with over 3goals.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Barcelona , It's The D-day. by Kylekent59: 9:33am On Feb 20, 2018
Skyfornia:
Eh! I don't understand the fuss about this match. Chelsea obviously is not a match for Barca owing to their form this season. This match to me is no big deal and Barca will win with over 3goals.

Barca defense flops.

They have good midfielders and strikers.

But chelsea gat good attackers and defenders. With a great skillful runner, Hazard who patrols with the ball and make passes. He might scatter barca defenders today

Draw your conclusions also and not just because of the name BARCELONA

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Barcelona , It's The D-day. by anibirelawal(m): 9:44am On Feb 20, 2018
who go win, go win.
Re: Chelsea Vs Barcelona , It's The D-day. by davour(m): 9:49am On Feb 20, 2018
messi might not score, but Suarez go scatter Chelsea net
Re: Chelsea Vs Barcelona , It's The D-day. by zzzzy: 12:28pm On Feb 20, 2018
Kylekent59:

Barca defense flops.

But chelsea gat good attackers and defenders. With a great skillful runner, Hazard who patrols with the ball and make passes. He might scatter barca defenders today

your 1st sentence just proved you haven't watched Barcelona this season. Their defense is one of the notable improvements over last season. They have one of the best defense in Europe.
Re: Chelsea Vs Barcelona , It's The D-day. by Skyfornia(m): 12:50pm On Feb 20, 2018
Kylekent59:

Barca defense flops.

Not relying on the name bro... my emphasis is on their form this season. I'm not sure Chelsea has the tactical machineries to withstand Barca. But let's keep our fingers crossed.
Re: Chelsea Vs Barcelona , It's The D-day. by Skyfornia(m): 12:51pm On Feb 20, 2018
davour:
messi might not score, but Suarez go scatter Chelsea net

If Messi no score make I fat!
Re: Chelsea Vs Barcelona , It's The D-day. by Kylekent59: 4:16pm On Feb 20, 2018
zzzzy:
your 1st sentence just proved you haven't watched Barcelona this season. Their defense is one of the notable improvements over last season. They have one of the best defense in Europe.

OK naa. We shall see after d match. Plz, dnt give any excuses after d match.
Re: Chelsea Vs Barcelona , It's The D-day. by LegallyBlunt: 4:30pm On Feb 20, 2018
X2&UN 3.5
Re: Chelsea Vs Barcelona , It's The D-day. by Herdeybayo1(m): 4:50pm On Feb 20, 2018
I know hazard can travel with long velocity of ball 4rm corner to D center Or vice-versal.

(1) (Reply)

Balotelli Blasts Nigerian-born Tony Iwobi, Italy’s Far-right, First Black Senato / Get New Promo Code To Win Huge Bonuses On This Real Betting Platform / Wizkid Reveal Plans For Marriage, Relocation To Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.