Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,416 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

Young Girls Suffocate Inside A Parked Car In Kano (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Girls Suffocate Inside A Parked Car In Kano (photo) (520 Views)

Bala Abdulrahman, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦330k Found On The Road In Kano (PHoto) / CCTV: Househelp Caught Trying To Suffocate Her Colleague In Abuja (video) / Kogi Three Missing Children Found Dead Inside A Parked Car. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Girls Suffocate Inside A Parked Car In Kano (photo) by Treas006(f): 10:01am On Feb 20, 2018
It was a tragic Friday evening in Kano, as three out of four children trapped inside a parked vehicle were found dead.
According to the father of two of the deceased, his children Aisha, 2, and Habiba, 4, were hale and hearty before a Muslim prayer session on Friday.

Confirming the incident to newsmen, the state’s Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Magaji Musa Majia, said the incident occurred along Warri by Igbo Road in Sabon-Gari area of Kano State.

He said the children got into a vehicle and locked themselves in it. It was gathered that the vehicle had been stationed in that particular spot for over a year. “They gained access into the car and locked themselves inside.

And because there was no cross ventilation, the kids suffocated. Three of them died and the forth one is currently in a state of coma at the hospital,” he said. .

Commenting on the incident, father of two of the deceased kids, popularly known as Baba Ilorin, said, “They were picked up from school by their mother. However, they got missing shortly before the Juma’at prayer. .

My wife notified me on phone that they were missing. My wife and neighbours searched everywhere for the children, but could not find them. When I returned home, I was informed that four children were found in a vehicle and that three of them were dead. .

On getting to the hospital, I discovered that two of the deceased were Aisha and Habiba. That is what God destined for me and I accept it in good faith."

http://www.wakawoman.com/young-girls-suffocate-inside-parked-car-kano-photo

Lalasticlala

Re: Young Girls Suffocate Inside A Parked Car In Kano (photo) by HARDLABOR: 10:04am On Feb 20, 2018
WTF
Re: Young Girls Suffocate Inside A Parked Car In Kano (photo) by thorpido(m): 10:06am On Feb 20, 2018
RIP young children.Parents ought to always keep an eye on young children.

That is what God destined for me and I accept it in good faith." Islam and the bolded above.smh
It's good to know what God destines for you.He said concerning me that His thoughts towards me are thoughts of good and not of evil.
Re: Young Girls Suffocate Inside A Parked Car In Kano (photo) by MistadeRegal(m): 10:12am On Feb 20, 2018
Blaming GOD again?
What happened to you is tragic but people shouldn't always blame GOD for every predicament.
The children were probably playing and perhaps they might have been playing in it for some time before disaster finally struck that day.
I've once been a child and I know how kids are attracted to abandoned vehicles when it comes to playing.
Turning the steering wheel is so pleasurable!
May their souls rest in peace.
And recovery to the one in coma.
Re: Young Girls Suffocate Inside A Parked Car In Kano (photo) by Davidospy: 10:35am On Feb 20, 2018
Lord have mercy! Innocent children

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrest 15-year-old SSS2 Pupil With Gun / 12 No-nonsense American Soldiers Train Nigerian Infantry In Kaduna (photos) /  Police Arrest 5 SARS Operatives Over Alleged Robbery Attempt On Lagos Bizman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.