Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,592 members, 7,955,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:52 PM

Que. Of The Month: Your Wife Or Your Mum, Who Would You Buy A Car For First? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Que. Of The Month: Your Wife Or Your Mum, Who Would You Buy A Car For First? (425 Views)

How To Locate Your Wife In A Crowd Without Wasting Your Credit / When you try to steal from the pot and your mum or dad caught you red handed / Drunk Guy Said “I Just Had S*x With Your Mum” And This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Que. Of The Month: Your Wife Or Your Mum, Who Would You Buy A Car For First? by mrkunlex(m): 10:57am On Feb 20, 2018
This is definitely gonna be a heated conversation.
Someone threw this Question at me and I must confess to you all, Am truly confused.
My Mum is an important woman in my life, I have promised to put smile on her face no matter the Condition, Car is a good thing, as it will ease her mobility so well.
Your Wife is the No. 2 Most important woman in your Life, The Woman who confirmed you’re a Man and save you from extinction. Getting her a car is a wonderful thing to do, It will save her from stress and gives her rest of mind.
Now, Lets say you can only afford to buy just one car as at that period for either your Mum or Wife.
Who Would You Buy A Car For First?
We are all here to learn and catch fun, Tell us who you will buy a car for first and kindly state your
reason why you think your mum or you wife should be the first.
Let’s Hear From You, Drop Your Comments.
Re: Que. Of The Month: Your Wife Or Your Mum, Who Would You Buy A Car For First? by dingbang(m): 11:31am On Feb 20, 2018
Would give my mum a trip abroad..

Then buy my wife a car...

(1) (Reply)

Miklo Comedy Launched / Want To Boost Your Business? Animate Your Idea And Build The Best Mobile App! / Get A USA, UAE And Other Paypal Account To Send And Receive Money From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.