Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Ibrahimovic: Sanchez Is EXTREMELY SHORT... The Shortest I've Ever Played With - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ibrahimovic: Sanchez Is EXTREMELY SHORT... The Shortest I've Ever Played With (548 Views)

Football Is Played With Your Head - Super Falcons Coach, Waldrum / Best Eleven Players Mikel Has Played With Over The Course Of His Career? / Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ibrahimovic: Sanchez Is EXTREMELY SHORT... The Shortest I've Ever Played With by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 20, 2018
Manchester United veteran Zlatan Ibrahimovic has declared Alexis Sanchez the shortest player he's ever played with!
Speaking with La Tercera, the big Swede made the claim.

"He is extremely short," said Ibrahimovic.

"He's smaller than I thought. He is extremely short. I've played with several small-grown players, but Alexis is the shortest I've ever played with."

Hahahaha....Ibra with his big mouth.

Continue reading: http://www.footballmole.com/2018/02/ibrahimovic-alexis-sanchez-is-extremely.html

[url]FOOTBALLOLE.COM[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Neymar Crying In Stretcher Over Injury 9days To PSG Return Leg Against Madrid / One-sided Comparison Between CR7 And Messi / Wewkend 50 Odds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.