Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

He Collected A Phone And Didnt Pay, How Do I Find Him? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / He Collected A Phone And Didnt Pay, How Do I Find Him? (446 Views)

Solved and cash collected / "I Didnt Rape Her, I Just Inserted My Fingers"- Suspect Of 15-yr Old Girl Rape / Have You Collected Your National Identity Card? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Collected A Phone And Didnt Pay, How Do I Find Him? by killshot20(m): 11:08am On Feb 20, 2018
Please I need help!!!

An innocent young looking guy came to my office to get a phone (Tecno Camon Cm) last week but didn't have cash so he wanted to make an online transfer to my account.
Shortly After I gave him my account number, he showed me that the transaction was successful on his Mobile app and even showed me the alert from his bank.
I waited for an alert to confirm the transaction from my bank but it didn't come.
Buttom line is that I allowed him to go because I saw what looked like an evidence of payment and felt maybe network was delaying the alert so i collected his Phone no.
After some hours and even till now I have not seen the money and have tried reaching the guy but he is neither picking up nor his number reachable.
Sincerely I don't know what next to do. I have dropped a couple of text messages for him telling him that the transaction failed and also begging him to come so we can sort it out but no responds from him.

Pls what do I do? If I cant get him to pay for that phone I will pay for the phone myself and its alot of money for me, because I am still a young guy trying to make ends meet for now.
Pls help a brother.
This is his no 08146800094 and this name is MICHEAL.
Re: He Collected A Phone And Didnt Pay, How Do I Find Him? by alphahawk: 6:51pm On Mar 14, 2018
I can do a number trackin for you if you need my services

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right To Take And Sell The Remainder Of What You Used In Working For Someo / Kenya Town Ban Night Vigil In Churches, Says It Encourages Teenage Pregnancy / You've Worked To Earn Money, Employ It Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.