Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

M.I Abaga Performs Inside Pool At His ‘rendezvous’ Album Listening Party (photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / M.I Abaga Performs Inside Pool At His ‘rendezvous’ Album Listening Party (photos (327 Views)

Davido, Maleek Berry, Asa Asika, Bankuli Attend Ycee's Album Listening Party / Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Step Out Together For Patoranking's Album Listening Party / Cee-C Wears School Uniform To Falz 'Moral Instruction' New Album Listening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

M.I Abaga Performs Inside Pool At His ‘rendezvous’ Album Listening Party (photos by abiolad71(m): 11:36am On Feb 20, 2018
[img]https://4.bp..com/-pvWtzmQgCnA/Wovy0lBsd1I/AAAAAAAAXaE/P3E-xaqqFdcPONrA3E6_S9-Uw174WBb-gCLcBGAs/s1600/2.jpg[/img]
The playlist project which has a lot of collaborations with top acts like Cassper Nyovest, AKA, Wande Coal, Terry Apala, Moelogo, Dice Ailes, CKay, Yung L, Nonso Amadi, Odunsi (The Engine), Tomi Thomas and more has been buzing online since it dropped and the release party surely live up to expectations.

MI Abaga at some point during his performance got in the swimming pool to dish out some of the songs off the album.

In attendance at the event were 2face Idibia, Do2dtun, Ice Prince, Skales, Falz, Gbenro Ajibade, Ink Edward, Legendary Hustler, Ckay, Jimmie, Ehiz and many more.

(1) (Reply)

Would Jennifer Aniston Ever Reignite Her Romance With Brad Pitt? / Jim Iyke Says He Was A Terrible Singer / Science Student Official Video - Olamide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.