Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,195 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Career Success! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Career Success! (557 Views)

Career's Success:- Father's Disciplinary Love Versus Mother's Caring Love / Mindfulness Motivation For Career Success / Highly Successful Nigerian Professionals Give Tips On Career Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Career Success! by Digitalnazzy: 12:54pm On Feb 20, 2018
The world of work has changed drastically, and innovations now the other of the day. We now hear things like: Applications, Robots etc. Let's share with us ways we can align with the labor market demand. Also, how to become the choice employee and succeed in our different careers.

My name is Paul but you can call me Digital Nazzy
Digital marketer/customer experience officer

Re: Career Success! by Digitalnazzy: 1:07pm On Feb 20, 2018
Digitalnazzy:
The world of work has changed drastically, and innovations now the other of the day. We now hear things like: Applications, Robots etc. Let's share with us ways we can align with the labor market demand. Also, how to become the choice employee and succeed in our different careers.

My name is Paul but you can call me Digital Nazzy
Digital marketer/customer experience officer
Re: Career Success! by jojunayo: 2:03pm On Feb 20, 2018
this is the kind of topics that motivate people, thanks, mr Nazzy for the inspiration.

(1) (Reply)

11 Things You Must Know Before 30 / OAU Post UTME/DE Form 2018 Are Out | Apply Now / 5 Hobbies That As Turned To An Actual Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.