Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,401 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Richard Mofe-Damijo Shares Photo Of His Grandchildren - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Richard Mofe-Damijo Shares Photo Of His Grandchildren (32868 Views)

Richard Mofe-Damijo Poses With His Grandchildren In Christmas Photos / Adorable Photo Of Richard Mofe-Damijo, His Son And Grandchildren / Yinka Quadri Shows Off His Grandchildren (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Richard Mofe-Damijo Shares Photo Of His Grandchildren by NaijaCelebrity: 1:21pm On Feb 20, 2018
Veteran Nollywood actor and politician, Richard Mofe Damijo popularly known as RMD, took to his Instagram page to share a beautiul photo of his grandchildren.

The proud grandfather shared the adorable photo on his IG page and wrote;

”With the pressures of life, it’s easy to forget the blessings and focus on the problems. So, I want to forget about the killings and unrest around Nigeria, the fuel situation, the terrible light situation, the horrendous Lagos traffic and focus on my precious grand babies who l am undeserving of but for God’s gracious mercies. Today as the new week begins, I challenge you to stop elevating the problems and focus on the blessings.
What is that blessing you are thankful for? share it with the world. #elevatewithrmd#proudgrandfather#3rdGenerationMofeDamijos”

http://news.nollyzone.com/nollywood-actor-rmd-shares-adorable-photo-grandchildren/

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Shares Photo Of His Grandchildren by Amirullaha(m): 2:06pm On Feb 20, 2018
Grandchildren you mean
This guy don de old o...
Looks very much younger than his age...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Shares Photo Of His Grandchildren by nairavsdollars(f): 2:06pm On Feb 20, 2018
cute kids. RMD already a grandpa but still playing away games

7 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Shares Photo Of His Grandchildren by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 20, 2018
Fine bobo, d diaper na oversized?

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Shares Photo Of His Grandchildren by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 20, 2018
Looking young and fresh, I dey suspect this man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Shares Photo Of His Grandchildren by Evablizin(f): 2:06pm On Feb 20, 2018
cool

Lovely.

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Shares Photo Of His Grandchildren by ct2: 2:06pm On Feb 20, 2018
good kids, but life of a celebrity, all fake
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Shares Photo Of His Grandchildren by Natureinspred: 2:06pm On Feb 20, 2018
wow
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Shares Photo Of His Grandchildren by ShitHead(m): 2:07pm On Feb 20, 2018
Funky grandpa.

Buhari nah dirty grandpa

3 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Shares Photo Of His Grandchildren by ladeb: 2:07pm On Feb 20, 2018
nice
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Shares Photo Of His Grandchildren by ct2: 2:08pm On Feb 20, 2018

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Shares Photo Of His Grandchildren by Laple0541(m): 2:08pm On Feb 20, 2018
No no say the man don turn grandpa ooo.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Shares Photo Of His Grandchildren by willian10: 2:09pm On Feb 20, 2018

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Shares Photo Of His Grandchildren by Simplestone(f): 2:09pm On Feb 20, 2018
Family is everything, a man or a woman who cannot put his family together is a failure.
Although not all male are real men neither all female real women.
Blessed man you are RMD.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Shares Photo Of His Grandchildren by nkhay(f): 2:09pm On Feb 20, 2018
Aww
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Shares Photo Of His Grandchildren by Memphis357(m): 2:10pm On Feb 20, 2018
Grandpa wey still dey fuuucccck!!! Nothing do you,jooooooor!
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Shares Photo Of His Grandchildren by BABANGBALI: 2:11pm On Feb 20, 2018
nairavsdollars:
I hope you enjoyed the last one he played with you?especially the doggy style grin grin grin tongue

5 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Shares Photo Of His Grandchildren by BABANGBALI: 2:12pm On Feb 20, 2018
nkhay:
Aww
see as you dey moan without the thing entering you
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Shares Photo Of His Grandchildren by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 20, 2018
Old man's aging well. cool
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Shares Photo Of His Grandchildren by lexy2014: 2:18pm On Feb 20, 2018
Simplestone:
Family is everything, a man or a woman who cannot put his family together is a failure.
Blessed man you are RMD.
have u put a family 2geda?
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Shares Photo Of His Grandchildren by alphaconde(m): 2:18pm On Feb 20, 2018
wetin this man use female corpers eyes see for asaba when e be commisioner ehn
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Shares Photo Of His Grandchildren by judecares1(m): 2:21pm On Feb 20, 2018
away game helps to keep body and soul together
nairavsdollars:
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Shares Photo Of His Grandchildren by Rexnegro(m): 2:31pm On Feb 20, 2018
Really? Him don run get grandchildren now now
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Shares Photo Of His Grandchildren by luminouz(m): 2:34pm On Feb 20, 2018
Simplestone:
Blessed man you are RMD.
With a girl like u babe family sef go sweet!!!
Ya know what I mean
Now do d needful....u feel me? grin
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Shares Photo Of His Grandchildren by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 20, 2018
Dear RMD,

Fantastic grand-kids you have there, so that makes you a grand-father.

Well, at your age, I believe, dear RMD, that you should be fearless and shameless about your compulsive addiction to social media. Do not be ashamed of it to the point that you really want the world to know you are a young grand daddy but you are always cooking up a reason to attempt to explain and proof the reason you post your pictures on social media. Please cut those kids some slack, we love your new beards and dressing too.

Using strategies to showcase yourself is what to me, is shameful.

We should embrace social media but with an understanding that it is a double aged sword, hence the reason some of us prepare to nairaland.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funke Adesiyan Stuns In New Photos / IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia Addresses Busy Bodies Interested In Her Marital Crisis / D'banj Mobbed And Harassed At Tin Can Port, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.