Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,897 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Just Finished Or About To Finish Your NYSC? This Is For You! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Just Finished Or About To Finish Your NYSC? This Is For You! (412 Views)

I Finished My Salary Before 24hrs (picture) / My Salary Has Finished / Just Finished Studying Microbiology But Now Want To Study Accounting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just Finished Or About To Finish Your NYSC? This Is For You! by cyndyzuriks(f): 5:25pm On Feb 20, 2018
Is your CV ready for the job hunt? It takes hiring managers less than 30 seconds to read a candidate's CV. That means you have less than 30 seconds to prove to them that you are the best.

To help you boost your Job search, CV Guruu is writing CVs on 75% discount price strictly for people like you! Take advantage of this opportunity to get a well-structured CV. Offer ends on 24 February 2018

Hurry while offer lasts!

Call or WhatsApp 08125403881, send an email to cvguruu@gmail.com or follow CV Guruu on Facebook and Instagram @cvguruu

(1) (Reply)

How I Make Money In Lagos As A Female Keke NAPEP Driver - Mother / I Need Help On How To Create A Music Site / 2018 Agribusiness Accelerator Program By FATE Foundation Scale Up Lab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.