Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/02/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/02/18 (416 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/02/2023 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/02/18 / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 21/02/2018 Wednesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/02/18 by dallyemmy: 6:11pm On Feb 20, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/02/18 by dallyemmy: 6:52pm On Feb 20, 2018
1. Father I thank you for the victory I have in you, in the name of Jesus.

2. Father I thank you because in this battle you are the one that will fight for me, in the name of Jesus.

3. Father I thank you because you will order my steps aright

4. I cover myself under the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.

5. Father, shield me from negative influence

6. I command the whole creation and all the creators to co-operate with me, in the name of Jesus.

7. Every evil prince of my environment, blocking the channels of my blessings, be overthrown, in the name of Jesus.

8. Every evil prince of my environment detaining the angel of my breakthrough; be overthrown, in the name of Jesus.

9. Every evil judge in any evil court passing evil judgments against me fall down and die with your evil judgments, in the name of Jesus.

10. Ever pillar in my foundation, supporting error in my life, collapse and die, in the name of Jesus.

11. Every river of error flowing into my foundation, dry up to your source, in the name of Jesus.

12. Every tree of error growing in my foundation, be uprooted and be cast into the fire, in the name of Jesus.

13. Every evil priest prophesying error into my life, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.

14. Every sacrifice of error offered against my life, be nullified by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.

15. All the satanic plans to influence my decisions in order to cause me to error; be destroy by the power in the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.

16. Every stronghold of satanic influence over my life break and loose your hold over my life, in the name of Jesus.

17. You the strongman of error that is holding my life in captivity, loose your hold and perish by fire, in the name of Jesus.

18. You deposit of error in my system; be flush out by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.

19. Every agent of error in my life, be exposed and be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.

20. Every activities of the strongman of error over my life, die, in the name of Jesus.

21. Whatever satanic altars in the heavenlies, on the land, in the water, that has been attacking me with the spirit of error be roasted by fire, in the name of Jesus.

22. Every gunman of error firing at me; be grounded to powder by the Rock of Ages, in the name of Jesus.

23. Every arrow of error fired into my life, jump out and die, in the name of Jesus.

24. Whatever arrow of error fired into my life waiting for the day of maturity in order to manifest, jump out and backfire, in the name of Jesus.

25. You the arrow of error fired against my handiwork, go back to your sender, in the name of Jesus.

26. Every arrow of error fired into my children’s lives, backfire by fire in the name of Jesus

27. Seed of error! You will not germinate in my life, in the name of Jesus.

28. Tree of error! You will not bear fruit in my life, in the name of Jesus.

29. Wind of error! You will not blow against my life, in the name of Jesus.

30. River of error! You will not flow into my life, in the name of Jesus.

31. Rain of error! You will not fall into my life, in the name of Jesus.

32. Fire of error! You will not burn against my life, in the name of Jesus.

33. You the shadow of error! You will not cover my life, in the name of Jesus.

34. You the king of error! You will not rule over me, in the name of Jesus.

35. I refused to cooperate with the spirit of error, in the name of Jesus.

36. I cover myself with the anointing of excellence, wisdom, might, etc., in the name of Jesus.

37. The anointing that will enable me to put the right things at the right place, overshadow my life, in the name of Jesus.

38. The anointing to do the right thing at the right time, overshadow my life, in the name of Jesus.

39. The anointing to overcome the spirit of error, come over my life, in the name of Jesus.

40. Anointing to be able to move forward where there is blockage; empower my life, in the name of Jesus.
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/02/18 by dallyemmy: 4:01am On Feb 21, 2018
1. Oh God arise for me tonight and separate me from all unfriendly friends in the name of Jesus.

2. Divine invisible finger of God appear for me and trouble all of my unfriendly friends in the name of Jesus.

3. Any agent of darkness masquerading as a friend, be exposed and disgraced in the name of Jesus.

4. Any poverty deposited into my life by any unfriendly friend come out and go back to your sender in the name of Jesus.

5. Any unfriendly friend speaking under a demonic anointing against my life, I cancel your words by the blood of Jesus.

6. Every embargo placed upon my life by my association with any unfriendly friends scatter by fire in the name of Jesus.
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/02/18 by dallyemmy: 5:23am On Feb 21, 2018
PERSONAL PRAYERS
PRAYERS FOR COMPREHENSIVE RESTORATION; Text Pro 15:21.
Restoration can be immediate, gradual of progressive. It can be partial or total recovery.
However, restitution is essential for total restoration.
 Father!!! Thank you for being a giver and not a taker
 Father!!! By fire by force, break into pieces every stubborn mountain in my life today.
 Holy Spirit remind me everything I need to restitute to trigger the release of my
complete restoration this year
 Father!!! Replace every sorrow of loss with joy of restoration in my life
 Lord of Hosts, arise and give me victory over every power that is stealing or taking away
joy from me
 Failures at the edge of my breakthroughs and restoration be destroy by fire in Jesus
name
 You !!! saboteurs of my restoration, I command you be disgrace and displace by fire in
Jesus name

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Arrested For Keeping Guns Used For Robbery In Church / Anointing For Explosive Breakthrough 2018 Unction To Function / David Oyedepo’s Daughter Caught Performing ‘fake’ Miracle [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.