Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,443 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Win 97% Of Your Bets With AFRIXIBET By Betting On Single Live Bets. VIDEO PROVE. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Win 97% Of Your Bets With AFRIXIBET By Betting On Single Live Bets. VIDEO PROVE. (1237 Views)

Make Over N100k/month By Betting With Free Money / ECOWAS Gives Update On Single Currency For Region / FDI Grows 5.97% To $261.35m In Q2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Win 97% Of Your Bets With AFRIXIBET By Betting On Single Live Bets. VIDEO PROVE. by emekanairaland(m): 9:54pm On Feb 20, 2018
To anyone who has been losing to bet sites, this is a real opportunity to start over again and win over 97% of your bet with AFRIXIBET.

Please this is not VIRTUAL BET or ACCUMULATOR BET

This is LIVE SINGLE BETS and it's real.

I know the word scam is lingering inside you but you need to see video prove or better still meet me in person to confirm it. There is a formula and a method used to achieve this success and NOTE it is not free. I know you might say "why not make it free when you win daily" but guys if you are thinking that way this opportunity is not for you. Only for serious minded persons.

Like I said earlier I have a video prove and you can also meet me in person. NOT A SCAMMER

Check my signature for my number or add me on whatsapp with
same number or send a mail to afrixibiz@gmail if you are interested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7gDlGv-ow4
click on the above link to watch my video prove.
Re: Win 97% Of Your Bets With AFRIXIBET By Betting On Single Live Bets. VIDEO PROVE. by HausaOverlord: 10:06pm On Feb 20, 2018
Bros u be scammer if not why e no be free, e bad if everybody chop abi na ur money bookies go use pay the rest
Re: Win 97% Of Your Bets With AFRIXIBET By Betting On Single Live Bets. VIDEO PROVE. by emekanairaland(m): 10:12pm On Feb 20, 2018
HausaOverlord:
Bros u be scammer if not why e no be free, e bad if everybody chop abi na ur money bookies go use pay the rest
No be by force to comment ohh..For only interested person please sir keep your thought to yourself
Re: Win 97% Of Your Bets With AFRIXIBET By Betting On Single Live Bets. VIDEO PROVE. by blackberrydude2(m): 11:25pm On Feb 20, 2018
HausaOverlord:
dont mind him, he has deleted his lost bets. That particular bookies allows you to deleted bets after placing them.

He's a confirmed scammer

1 Like

Re: Win 97% Of Your Bets With AFRIXIBET By Betting On Single Live Bets. VIDEO PROVE. by emekanairaland(m): 9:12pm On Feb 21, 2018
blackberrydude2:
dont mind him, he has deleted his lost bets. That particular bookies allows you to deleted bets after placing them.

He's a confirmed scammer
Am not surprised at your comment.
You fell into the wrong hands and now you feel judging others will make you feel better. Trust me, you still need to grow up. Please this time grow with 'common sense'. It will help you.
Re: Win 97% Of Your Bets With AFRIXIBET By Betting On Single Live Bets. VIDEO PROVE. by emekanairaland(m): 5:34pm On Feb 23, 2018
So many reasons not to lose a bet again. At AFRIXIBET it's our Job to make you know all.

1 Like

Re: Win 97% Of Your Bets With AFRIXIBET By Betting On Single Live Bets. VIDEO PROVE. by Goors1n: 3:28pm On Nov 28, 2019
Win 97%? The biggest lie I ever heard. That's simply impossible.

(1) (Reply)

Have Light 24/7 With This Solar System With Small Money / Help! Recommend Bet Shop to Open / Becoming A Data Reseller Using Payscribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.