Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Please Recommend An Sms Website That Delivers To Active DND Airtel & Glo Lines - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Recommend An Sms Website That Delivers To Active DND Airtel & Glo Lines (1843 Views)

2019 Latest Free Browsing Cheat For MTN, AIRTEL, GLO And Etisalat. / *are You Lookin 4 A Professional Web Designer In Lagos Dis Xmas That Delivers?* / Need An SMS Website Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Recommend An Sms Website That Delivers To Active DND Airtel & Glo Lines by routik(m): 10:04pm On Feb 20, 2018
I use estore sms, but I noticed they don't deliver to Airtel & Glo DND enabled sim cards. I have an Airtel sim that is DND enabled. I don't receive any sms campaign from that sim (Airtel inclusive). but was surprised when I received an sms advert from one Micro finance bank yesterday on that line. I called estore customer care to complain about their corporate route not being able to deliver to active DND Airtel & Glo lines. But they customer care lady insisted that their corporate route deliver to all active DNS lines, which I can prove is not true.

Does anyone has similar experience? And is there any sms website out there that delivers to active DND lines irrespective of the network?
Re: Please Recommend An Sms Website That Delivers To Active DND Airtel & Glo Lines by routik(m): 11:04pm On Feb 21, 2018
Any help?
Re: Please Recommend An Sms Website That Delivers To Active DND Airtel & Glo Lines by mcqwerty(m): 3:39pm On Feb 25, 2018
Why would you still want to send SMS to dnd numbers? Have you exhausted the non dnd list?
Re: Please Recommend An Sms Website That Delivers To Active DND Airtel & Glo Lines by semasir: 4:44pm On Feb 25, 2018
Please try www.onenairasms.com
routik:
Any help?
Re: Please Recommend An Sms Website That Delivers To Active DND Airtel & Glo Lines by routik(m): 11:25pm On Feb 25, 2018
Thanks all. I have gotten a solution that works well for me.
Re: Please Recommend An Sms Website That Delivers To Active DND Airtel & Glo Lines by semasir: 4:44am On Feb 26, 2018
Which is?
routik:
Re: Please Recommend An Sms Website That Delivers To Active DND Airtel & Glo Lines by yomalex(m): 8:14am On Feb 26, 2018
hmm
Re: Please Recommend An Sms Website That Delivers To Active DND Airtel & Glo Lines by timoyesina: 6:19pm On May 08, 2018
routik:

Kindly share your solution
Re: Please Recommend An Sms Website That Delivers To Active DND Airtel & Glo Lines by routik(m): 5:37am On May 09, 2018
semasir:
Which is?

semasir:
Which is?
timoyesina:

Kindly share your solution

The only reliable solution I found was to get a a new Airtel SIM (dedicated for sms only), and bought their sms pack plan using *160# (N3,000 worth 2500 sms units), then download any bulk sms app on playstore that will be able to upload bulk sms numbers (.txt) and send sms using your mobile network. Even though I can't customize the sender name using this solution (because the receiver will definitely see the Airtel number I am sending the sms from), but I am 99.9% sure of delivery. The best part is that it's cheaper (N3000/2500 units =N1.2 per sms).

In summary, I no longer use bulk sms websites to send bulk sms. i use mobile network (Airtel) to send sms using bulk sms app that can upload .txt file and send sms using my mobile carriage network.
Re: Please Recommend An Sms Website That Delivers To Active DND Airtel & Glo Lines by kammyD6: 10:18am On Dec 13, 2018
Please, which SMS app did you use?

(1) (Reply)

Website Developer Found / Friendzone / 11 Things To Consider Before Starting A Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.