Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,371 members, 7,829,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Expectation: The Key To Manifesting Your Heart Desire - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Expectation: The Key To Manifesting Your Heart Desire (375 Views)

God's Will Vs Heart Desire. Christians Discuss / The Erroneous Expectation Have Caused Many To Backslide / Prayer Points For Pregnant Woman In Expectation Of Safe Delivery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Expectation: The Key To Manifesting Your Heart Desire by sharpguy10(m): 10:56pm On Feb 20, 2018
One powerful way of receiving is expectation. Without it, there is no manifestation. What is ecpect is what you get. If expect something good in your mind, something good will certainly come to you. But often time many people pray for something but they never receive an answer because what they expect in their mind is different from what they pray. For example, there was a man that was always failing at interview whenever he go out to seek a job. But the man was confuse about what was happening to him because even who were not as brilliant has he is pass the interview. But when he inquire in himself, he find out that he has been expecting the wrong thing each time he went for interview. So also that is how some people are, they pray for something and expect another or thinking it will come.

How to expect the right way.
1. Create an affirmation to what you want to happen now. For example, like I am receiving my job now. It is coming to me in a glorious and harmonious way.

2. Use your imagination: use your imagination to create a scene which fit your heart desire when it manifested.

3. Expect what you want now not tomorrow or someday. Expect it now and live for it now. That is the only way it can manifest now.

The best thing you can do for yourself that
will change your life in this year is to give
your life to Jesus for safety and prosperity
and if you know that you
have not given your life to Jesus please say
this short prayer:
Lord God, i believe with all my heart in
Jesus Christ, son of the living God. I believe
He died for me and God raised Him from
the dead. I believe He is alive today. I
confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is
the Lord of my life from this day. Through
Him and in His Name, i have eternal life, I'm
born again. Thank you Lord, for saving my
soul, i am now a Child of God. Amen
Keep prospering and soaring high.

(1) (Reply)

PIMO – Physically In / Mentally Out / Five Things You Should Know About Nuns / The Mysterious Christian That Confuses The Devil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.