Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,438 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

How Do I Choose A Vocation That Is On High Demand - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Do I Choose A Vocation That Is On High Demand (648 Views)

6 Jobs That Will Be In High Demand In The Future / Secondary School Teaching Vs Lecturing: Which Of These Two Jobs Should I Choose? / Nysc Should Be 6months, Vocation Learning 6months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Choose A Vocation That Is On High Demand by nzedon2(m): 1:05am On Feb 21, 2018
PLEASE GOOD PEOPLE OF NAIRALAND,
AM 25YRS OLD I WANT TO LEARN A VOCATION BUT AM COFUSED ON WHAT TO LEARN THE WILL BE INVOKE IN THIS OUR GENERATION THAT WILL BE ON HIGH DEMAND ND PROFITABLE. ALL UR COMMENTS ND CONTRIBUTION'S ARE WELCOMED, THANKX.
Re: How Do I Choose A Vocation That Is On High Demand by greatnaija01: 2:15am On Feb 21, 2018
Oh Lawd help our youths pls.... at 25 do you not know your LIFE'S PURPOSE?

You are supposed to choose a career along your PURPOSE.... not along what is already in VOGUE or POPULAR.

SEVERAL YEARS AGO, every one wanted their kids to be DOCTORS n LAWYERS and ENGINEERS... but shockingly it has changed today to ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY and ICT.

You are no longer a teenager that has time for trial and error. What is in vogue now will FADE in 5years time when you are 30. Its let for you to MAKE your PASSION in VOGUE to the whole world and others will copy you.

You can be as great as you CHOOSE to be. But it wont come by COPYING what is in VOGUE.

I personally went into cryptocurrency 5years ago when almost NO NIGERIAN knew about it, and now its known everywhere.... But at FIVE years ago BLOGGING WAS THE POPULAR THING ONLINE, ALSO MARKETING and WEB DESIGN.... But I didnt waste my time pursuing them but I stuck with my PASSION and I knew someday it will make me wealthy and today I am financially in abundance. hope you get my GIST

Check your life and your heart and what you find easy to do over the past years..... YOUR TRUE PASSION AND PURPOSE lies there..... then the NEXT PERFECT QUESTION you should be asking is HOW TO MAKE MONEY WITH YOUR PASSION.... then u will get BEST PRACTICAL ANSWERS.

Bless u

nzedon2:
PLEASE GOOD PEOPLE OF NAIRALAND,
AM 25YRS OLD I WANT TO LEARN A VOCATION BUT AM COFUSED ON WHAT TO LEARN THE WILL BE INVOKE IN THIS OUR GENERATION THAT WILL BE ON HIGH DEMAND ND PROFITABLE. ALL UR COMMENTS ND CONTRIBUTION'S ARE WELCOMED, THANKX.
Re: How Do I Choose A Vocation That Is On High Demand by nzedon2(m): 3:34pm On Feb 21, 2018
Thanks so much,but am a bit confused on which to learn can u pls give me some clue on what is in high demand in our current time.God bless.
Re: How Do I Choose A Vocation That Is On High Demand by majoie: 5:33am On Feb 22, 2018
poster if u are in Lagos, chat me up on 07060575439. there will be a conference at Oriental hotel this Friday 23rd. come and make a Choice, start learning, get a start-up grant Including non interest loans
Re: How Do I Choose A Vocation That Is On High Demand by Yankee101: 6:16am On Feb 22, 2018
Mechanic, pop and tiles, farming
Re: How Do I Choose A Vocation That Is On High Demand by nzedon2(m): 12:35pm On Feb 22, 2018
at majoie am not in Lagos I dey IMO state so any alternative?
Re: How Do I Choose A Vocation That Is On High Demand by nzedon2(m): 12:36pm On Feb 22, 2018
tankx at Yankee 101

(1) (Reply)

Industrial Attachment/it / First Choice Leasing Limited Recruitment 2018 | Apply Now Before Deadline / I Am Suicidal....i Need Someone To Talk To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.