Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,919 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Please Beware Of This Site.. It's A Big Scam!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Beware Of This Site.. It's A Big Scam!! (6000 Views)

Man Kills A Big Python That Wanted To Attack His Family (Photos) / A Big Whale Killed In Ese-Odo, Ondo State (Photos) / Python Killed A Big Sheep In Aba, Caught By A Friend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Beware Of This Site.. It's A Big Scam!! by Somebodysproduct: 5:01am On Feb 21, 2018
Hello Nairalands, pls I've just been duped of my gift card by one PAXTrading. pls, stay clear of the site you may want to sell a gift card too. Here is The whatsapp contact they use +8801700883901claiming they are based in Bangladesh. Pls, be careful, don't fall a victim like me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Beware Of This Site.. It's A Big Scam!! by Somebodysproduct: 5:08am On Feb 21, 2018
After sending my card details and confirming the card is good.. I was blocked immediately

Re: Please Beware Of This Site.. It's A Big Scam!! by seunlayi(m): 5:39am On Feb 21, 2018
This is scam

1 Like

Re: Please Beware Of This Site.. It's A Big Scam!! by Somebodysproduct: 6:35am On Feb 21, 2018
This is the image of the site online

Re: Please Beware Of This Site.. It's A Big Scam!! by YOUNGELDER1(m): 7:16am On Feb 21, 2018
Sell your card on Paxful.com yourself
Or you come dm and I will give you good rates
Re: Please Beware Of This Site.. It's A Big Scam!! by galaciousbabe(f): 7:49am On Feb 21, 2018
Please what is this gift card all abt
Re: Please Beware Of This Site.. It's A Big Scam!! by Somebodysproduct: 9:09am On Feb 21, 2018
YOUNGELDER1:
Sell your card on Paxful.com yourself Or you come dm and I will give you good rates
Another 419 site spotted.

2 Likes

Re: Please Beware Of This Site.. It's A Big Scam!! by YOUNGELDER1(m): 9:58am On Feb 21, 2018
Somebodysproduct:

Another 419 site spotted.

SMH I gave you an option go to paxful and trade yourself or you trade with me and you’re here been silly ..

I think you deserve been scammed .
I can tell your greed and you just been gullible led you to that site .

1 Like

Re: Please Beware Of This Site.. It's A Big Scam!! by Somebodysproduct: 11:01am On Feb 21, 2018
Re: Please Beware Of This Site.. It's A Big Scam!! by Somebodysproduct: 11:02am On Feb 21, 2018
YOUNGELDER1:

SMH I gave you an option go to paxful and trade yourself or you trade with me and you’re here been silly ..

I think you deserve been scammed .
I can tell your greed and you just been gullible led you to that site .

Re: Please Beware Of This Site.. It's A Big Scam!! by Somebodysproduct: 2:58pm On Feb 21, 2018
PAXTrading IS A SCAM.. prospective iTunes and Amazon card sellers BEWARE!!!
Re: Please Beware Of This Site.. It's A Big Scam!! by YOUNGELDER1(m): 4:15pm On Feb 21, 2018
Re: Please Beware Of This Site.. It's A Big Scam!! by lobell: 6:43pm On Feb 22, 2018
Somebodysproduct:
Hello Nairalands, pls I've just been duped of my gift card by one PAXTrading. pls, stay clear of the site you may want to sell a gift card too. Here is The whatsapp contact they use +8801700883901claiming they are based in Bangladesh. Pls, be careful, don't fall a victim like me.

Sorry for your loss. This could have been avoided if you'd used an escrow service to carry out the transaction. See link below and in my signature.
Re: Please Beware Of This Site.. It's A Big Scam!! by cardtonic: 2:51pm On Dec 18, 2018
Sorry for getting scammed bro, please be careful out there.

Nevertheless, I see this as an opportunity to advertise our own legit service.

I'm from Cardtonic, we buy gift cards as well.

There is no need to talk too much, I understand the major issue here is trust, but we beat that.

We have featured on Naij, Punch, Vanguard, Today.ng, Pulse. You can click on each one of them to check.

It's quite obvious that these reputable websites wouldn't feature us if we were to be scammers.

Also, you can check our Instagram page @cardtonic for some payment proofs and conversations with clients.

We give the best of rates and our customer support service is top notch.

If you are convinced and feel like giving us a try, contact us on WhatsApp at +2347060502770.

Our website is Cardtonic.com.
Re: Please Beware Of This Site.. It's A Big Scam!! by cardnosh: 5:07pm On Jan 31, 2019
Always try to be careful when you're trying to sell gift cards online, there are a lot of scammers.

Meanwhile, you can trade with Cardnosh, this is a legitimate business registered under Nigeria’s Corporate Affairs Commission with the name 'Cardnosh Trading Services' and RC Number 2777339. You cab verify that HERE.

With this, it's easy to conclude that there's no trace of illegitimacy in our dealings.

That aside, Cardnosh has also been recommended on some trusted Nigerian platforms like Dailytrust Newspapers, Techpoint Africa, Naijaloaded, TechCabal e.t.c all of which testified to our great service.

Just google "Cardnosh" and see for yourself.

Our rates are also amazing, right now, you can sell $100 itunes for as much as 24,000 naira. No bluffing. If you have bulk cards, rate is negotiable.

Payment speed is fast as all trades are completed within 5 minutes.

Feel free to contact Cardnosh at:

Whatsapp/Call: +2348125349466
Re: Please Beware Of This Site.. It's A Big Scam!! by Freshkidavid(m): 7:12am On Mar 09, 2019
Everyone knows Paxtradings is a very big scam. Don't try them.

You can give us a trial and you won't regret it. Pada Cards has been redeeming for a very long time and there is no where you'd hear that we have ripped people off their money.

We have redeemed cards worth $500, $1000, $3000 and as low as $100.
Bring any of your cards, be it Amazon, iTunes and others. We are not scammers and we do not accept scammers.

We have heard complaint of many of our clients that tried others but were ripped but they eventually came back to us. Try us and you won't regret it.

Click the link below, to get more information such as our contact, since it is against Nairaland rules to post such here.

Click the link below, and you'd be convinced with the testimonials from different people.

https://pada.com.ng/how-to-sell-gift-cards-to-naira-online-in-nigeria-itunes-amazon-steam-and-googleplay/
Re: Please Beware Of This Site.. It's A Big Scam!! by olutex: 11:22pm On Jul 08, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]Hi everyone I had a Good news, Are you tired of Rippers. Trades all your unused gifts cards at very reasonable price. at EXLOGICS We trade with God fearing, we pledged To be honest with all your trades. We are strictly into buying of all valid gifts cards only. We don’t buy bitcoin or sell. Thanks as you patronize Us today with Zero worries. Trial will confuse you! We are the No 1 brand that trade at very good rates that can’t be find elsewhere.

We have the best rates ever Contact us Today for anything type of gift cards WhatsApp
https:///2349083643297?text=

(1) (Reply)

The World’s 20 Most Popular Facebook pages / Guys Putting Pepper Into Toto Of Caught Slay Queen Who Stole Phones (video) / Best Slogans For Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.