Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Heart Broken By My Parents - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Heart Broken By My Parents (790 Views)

Another Record Broken By Hilda / Help , I'm 25 But I Live At My Parents House / I Am The First Son Of Family,i Want To Be A Pilot, But My Parents Are Against It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heart Broken By My Parents by Simple9ja(m): 9:43am On Feb 21, 2018
My fellow Nairalanders am a young guy of 18 i have been looking for admission seens i finished secondary school in 2015 and luckly 4 me nw i got admitted at ABSU and my parents is now telling me to rewright jamb and wait till nxt year, that they are not finacial stable at the moment and at it stands now 2018 reg.for jamb has closed am really hrt brokend by my parentz.
Please advise me
Re: Heart Broken By My Parents by Equal2DeTask(m): 9:48am On Feb 21, 2018
Are they ur real parents? They should sell any property to send u to school...

Some parents are not worth being parents...

How are they sure u will pass next time and the money will be available as well

1 Like

Re: Heart Broken By My Parents by Gentle034(m): 10:01am On Feb 21, 2018
If they can't take care of your school needs and u missed out Dis year man up, next year is not too far, but then I would advise you try to learn some hand work atleast you don't need B.S.C to do Dat, so u can help urself even if they eventually find money the responsibility would be 50/50. My one cent advise.

1 Like

Re: Heart Broken By My Parents by LordNapoleon: 10:02am On Feb 21, 2018
You shouldn't just sit for the next JAMB exam, you should go back to secondary school
Re: Heart Broken By My Parents by muhammed50(m): 11:03am On Feb 21, 2018
Those of you blaming the parents, do you know the pain they might have passed through when registering him for the previous exams??
Re: Heart Broken By My Parents by Simple9ja(m): 12:08pm On Feb 21, 2018
I did the jamb and postutme exam reg. All by my self
Re: Heart Broken By My Parents by Equal2DeTask(m): 10:01am On Feb 22, 2018
muhammed50:
Those of you blaming the parents, do you know the pain they might have passed through when registering him for the previous exams??
keep quiet there!

Do u know what it means to be a parent
Re: Heart Broken By My Parents by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 22, 2018
muhammed50:
pain of #5,500. Is that one pain? See let me tell you, Parenting is responsibility. If you are not ready to train your child please visit the nearest hospital for family planning.
Re: Heart Broken By My Parents by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 22, 2018
Young Man, let me advise you on what to do. First, don't kill yourself panicing over their inability. They may truly not have and feel pained about it.
Ask for their help to get a little cash and go learn skills like tailoring, ICT skills, baking or even tiling. Put your mind into it and be excellent at it.
With one year you can learn any of these and become an effective and independent boss.
Don't compare yourself with your friends who have gained admission. Life its not how far but how well.
After that buy the Jamb form next time its on sale. Apply to a Federal university. Its cheaper than state universities.
The little money you will make from your skill will help stay calm and focus.
See, if your parents can't afford your admission fee, they as well can't afford tution fee, accomodation, feeding and textbook. University education requires financial capability.
You are 18, so you're still young to accept this advise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heart Broken By My Parents by muhammed50(m): 10:53am On Feb 22, 2018
Equal2DeTask:
keep quiet there!

Do u know what it means to be a parent
Keep shut dude, a parent risk his/her life to bring you to this world...
Re: Heart Broken By My Parents by muhammed50(m): 11:01am On Feb 22, 2018
princeking2:

pain of #5,500. Is that one pain? See let me tell you, Parenting is responsibility. If you are not ready to train your child please visit the nearest hospital for family planning.
You are very foolish! Do you the pains they've gone through while he was young? How much they spent on his sickness?? And you are talking about responsibility... Also, the readiness of parents to spend on you depends on your previous results! Can you spend on a child that is not productive?? If yes, then wait to be a parent and see the pain! mtcheew!
Re: Heart Broken By My Parents by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 22, 2018
muhammed50:
You are very foolish! Do you the pains they've gone through while he was young? How much they spent on his sickness?? And you are talking about responsibility... Also, the readiness of parents to spend on you depends on your previous results! Can you spend on a child that is not productive?? If yes, then wait to be a parent and see the pain! mtcheew!
hmm... Nigga that child did not bring his/herself into this world. For you to bring a child into this cruel world through the process of procreation is an admittance to responsibility.
Talking about the pains they went through when he was probably sick, guy, whom did they want to care for their child in the first place? The Government? Stop thinking like a plant. Even animals care for their young ones.
Also, If I have a child who isn't doing well in anything I will take it upon myself to ensure he gets better at something. No human is born dummy and abandoning my child because of previous failures is an insult to my fatherhood and the society.
Now, let me address your genetic stupidity via communal illiteracy cum ignorance, next time you come across a view upon which you lack adequate comprehension, do well to pick a book on that subject.
Having said that, get out of my "mention" thou irresponbile Idiot.
Re: Heart Broken By My Parents by Equal2DeTask(m): 5:33pm On Feb 22, 2018
muhammed50:
Keep shut dude, a parent risk his/her life to bring you to this world...
and so fvckin what

And how did they ur father risked his life to bring u to this fvckin world?
Re: Heart Broken By My Parents by onyegwu(m): 12:17pm On Feb 25, 2018
How I wish they would just Summon courage to seek for funds to start u up trust me u would cope most of us that went had issues like this at the start but with courage we went and came out. There are millions like u in that school and they are even doing well academically than some of those who has all the means. Don't u have other relations u can reach out to or even close friends? Haven said that, if all this means do not work don't kill ur self OK! Just look for a skill u like not the one others like oo I mean the one when u are woken up to do and u will be happy doing it like having fun with it then go for it, ICT is good too if u love computers trust me u will be fine in know distance time to support your education. So all hope is not lost OK! Is not easy on your patents but they should try and make a move as parents. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Jarushub Aptitude Test Masterclass Preparation / Applying For Research Grants In Nigeria / TRCN Professional Qualifying Exam Batch B 2019 Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.