Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,796 members, 7,827,940 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Nigerian Girls Are The Cheapest To Have For Sex - A French Tourist - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Girls Are The Cheapest To Have For Sex - A French Tourist (3607 Views)

"It Is Better To Date Nigerian Girls Abroad Than Those At Home" – Timini Egbuson / Simi’s Asoebi Girls Are All Shades Of Stunning In New Photos / Bricks Manuel: 'Most Beautiful Girls Are Walking Corpses Because Of Yahoo Boys" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girls Are The Cheapest To Have For Sex - A French Tourist by anubabab: 11:30am On Feb 21, 2018
A French tourist has admitted impregnating more than 600 women in six African countries within two years. Forty-year old Jean Michel made the revelation on an online news site “Africa24”. Like he said, "I have a confession to make about the havoc I have wreaked in six African countries, including Cameroon, Togo, Cote D’Ivoire, Nigeria, Ghana and Guinea. I am not proud of what I have done. These were unfortunate experiences.

“In France where I hail from, I did not have money. I was very poor until one day I played and won lottery. I won 550 thousand euros.
I began having sex with girls every day. Sometimes, I would sleep with three girls at the same time. It was a marvelous experience.

“I spent three months in Ivory Coast, spent 60, 000 euros and slept with more than 80 girls. “After leaving Ivory Coast, I went to Togo where I slept with over 100 girls and spent 40, 000 euros. “I spent three months in Togo and went to Nigeria. “Nigeria was where I got more girls. I did not speak English, and it seems Nigerian girls love foreigners. “I rented a furnished apartment in Nigeria and I was in Lagos for six months. I spent 100,000 euros and slept with 230 girls. Nigeria was the place I appreciated the most. Girls were always available and easy to deceive.

“From Nigeria, I went to Ghana, and then Cameroon and ended what I describe as my sex tour in Guinea.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Cheapest To Have For Sex - A French Tourist by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 21, 2018
cheap and arrogant they are.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Cheapest To Have For Sex - A French Tourist by GudluckIBB(m): 11:45am On Feb 21, 2018
anubabab:
A French tourist has admitted impregnating more than 600 women in six African countries within two years. Forty-year old Jean Michel made the revelation on an online news site “Africa24”. Like he said, "I have a confession to make about the havoc I have wreaked in six African countries, including Cameroon, Togo, Cote D’Ivoire, Nigeria, Ghana and Guinea. I am not proud of what I have done. These were unfortunate experiences.

“In France where I hail from, I did not have money. I was very poor until one day I played and won lottery. I won 550 thousand euros.
I began having sex with girls every day. Sometimes, I would sleep with three girls at the same time. It was a marvelous experience.

“I spent three months in Ivory Coast, spent 60, 000 euros and slept with more than 80 girls. “After leaving Ivory Coast, I went to Togo where I slept with over 100 girls and spent 40, 000 euros. “I spent three months in Togo and went to Nigeria. “Nigeria was where I got more girls. I did not speak English, and it seems Nigerian girls love foreigners. “I rented a furnished apartment in Nigeria and I was in Lagos for six months. I spent 100,000 euros and slept with 230 girls. Nigeria was the place I appreciated the most. Girls were always available and easy to deceive.

“From Nigeria, I went to Ghana, and then Cameroon and ended what I describe as my sex tour in Guinea.

The bolded got me
they can easily be deceived by Oyinbo but when responsible guys in nAIJA asks them out,Nigerian girls will be forming slay queens

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Cheapest To Have For Sex - A French Tourist by NOC1(m): 11:46am On Feb 21, 2018
WOW, you slept with low lives, same way we sleep with your citizens when ever we travel abroad. with your money you can sleep with any number of girls you wish to even in hostile Islamic countries. sex workers are entrepreneurs as well, so there was transaction stop bragging.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Cheapest To Have For Sex - A French Tourist by FarahAideed: 11:52am On Feb 21, 2018
Only God knows the cocktail of STDs doing conference in your body now

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Cheapest To Have For Sex - A French Tourist by donstan18: 12:37pm On Feb 21, 2018
cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Cheapest To Have For Sex - A French Tourist by Dontquit: 12:50pm On Feb 21, 2018
With this statement "I rented a furnished apartment in Nigeria" you can get any lady in Nig. Just play ur game well.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Cheapest To Have For Sex - A French Tourist by AnodaIT(m): 1:49pm On Feb 21, 2018
I'm sure I've seen this guy on porhubbb

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Cheapest To Have For Sex - A French Tourist by Tamarapetty(f): 2:18pm On Feb 21, 2018
Quite a shame
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Cheapest To Have For Sex - A French Tourist by 007author(m): 3:14pm On Feb 21, 2018
The man is right. sleeping with girls in Nigeria is very easy.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Cheapest To Have For Sex - A French Tourist by great03(m): 3:31pm On Feb 21, 2018
FEMINIST WONT LIKE THIS
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Cheapest To Have For Sex - A French Tourist by teekay213(m): 4:29pm On Feb 21, 2018
Na because naija babes dey wet at the sight of white guys.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Cheapest To Have For Sex - A French Tourist by mars123(m): 4:31pm On Feb 21, 2018
Big fool, with your skin color you were still spending money
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Cheapest To Have For Sex - A French Tourist by teekay213(m): 4:44pm On Feb 21, 2018
U spent all the money on pvssy!

You are a fool sir...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Cheapest To Have For Sex - A French Tourist by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 21, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Cheapest To Have For Sex - A French Tourist by SAMBARRY: 5:27pm On Feb 21, 2018
grin

See the thing wey resemble hungry dog

Eri nkan na

What is news that you had sex with 1 million girls? Are you the first? grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Cheapest To Have For Sex - A French Tourist by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 21, 2018
SAMBARRY:
grin

See the thing wey resemble hungry dog

Eri nkan na

What is news that you had sex with 1 million girls? Are you the first? grin
but he said his true. where are the mods this should be in fp lalasticalala, Dominique,
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Cheapest To Have For Sex - A French Tourist by SAMBARRY: 5:32pm On Feb 21, 2018
Asowari:
but he said his true
personal opinions are opinions not facts

His truth,the truth and the fact are different things entirely

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Cheapest To Have For Sex - A French Tourist by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 21, 2018
SAMBARRY:
personal opinions are opinions not facts

His truth,the truth and the fact are different things entirely
bros wat he said is the truth, if he is not white I will say he's liying, but he's white.Nigerian girls and white me is like 5&6

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Cheapest To Have For Sex - A French Tourist by SAMBARRY: 5:39pm On Feb 21, 2018
Asowari:
bros wat he said is the truth, if he is not white I will he's liying, but he's white.Nigerian girls and white me is like 5&6
atigbo.otito e
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Cheapest To Have For Sex - A French Tourist by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 21, 2018
SAMBARRY:
atigbo.otito e
wat are u saying to me!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Cheapest To Have For Sex - A French Tourist by Deckline(m): 6:15pm On Feb 21, 2018
Speak no more. Your destiny has been shattered in pvssies
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Cheapest To Have For Sex - A French Tourist by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 21, 2018
Asowari:
wat are u saying to me!!
"We've heard you. Its enough."

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Cheapest To Have For Sex - A French Tourist by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 21, 2018
chai this man don destroy souls oh I swear I must Bleep 5000 French pussy before I kpai
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Cheapest To Have For Sex - A French Tourist by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 21, 2018
AnonyNymous:
"We've heard you. Its enough."
am sorry u don't like wat I wrote
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Cheapest To Have For Sex - A French Tourist by Nobody: 11:08pm On Feb 21, 2018
Asowari:
am sorry u don't like wat I wrote
I'm only translating what that guy said to you in English. I could care less about what you wrote. You asked for the meaning and I gave you in English.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Cheapest To Have For Sex - A French Tourist by Nobody: 12:13am On Feb 22, 2018
AnonyNymous:

I'm only translating what that guy said to you in English. I could care less about what you wrote. You asked for the meaning and I gave you in English.
thank u grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Cheapest To Have For Sex - A French Tourist by gegee(m): 1:16am On Feb 22, 2018
Ogbeni u spent a whole 100,000 euros on oloshos and u think u played anybody. Oga na u be mugu o. 100,000 euros!! Hey!!!

(1) (Reply)

Kenya Deputy Governor's Sex Tape Scandal-kenyan Facebook User Defend Claim,says / Photos Of Naira Marley Smoking A Very Big Wrap Of Weed / Bbnaija: 'My Babe Is Not Knacking In The House' - Jackye's Boyfriend Celebrates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.