Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,140 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:58 AM

Wonderful Testimony Of Our Product... Of A Lady That Had Cyst - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Wonderful Testimony Of Our Product... Of A Lady That Had Cyst (358 Views)

Before And After Look Of A Lady That Survived Gas Explosion 3 Years Ago (Pix) / Woman Marks 10th Anniversary Of Surviving Ovarian Cyst / My Testimony Of Healing From A Strange Illness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wonderful Testimony Of Our Product... Of A Lady That Had Cyst by vikyembassy2000(f): 12:56pm On Feb 21, 2018
WONDERFUL TESTIMONY OF OUR PRODUCT...

A lady that said she had cyst came to me looking dried and crying said she has gone so many places and have spent a lot of money, because she couldn't afford much of our products I only gave her few of our products,two weeks ago. The sister called me this morning and was shouting over the phone that God has done it for them that she will send me something. After few hours I saw this and it was delivered by the lady this morning while on her period...She is from Obosi Anambra state..
This is ovarian cyst, after the lady took our products for two weeks this is what comes out of her body. Then after this she started seeing her period and in the period she said the blood looks like pieces of red meat
Call or WhatsApp me on 08086969372

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Edo Govt Partners Cedarcrest Hospital On Primary Healthcare / Why It Is Important To Note This.... / I Goofed, Visionscape Not In Lagos Environmental Law – PDP Strategist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.