Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

India Man Chews Off Snake's Head In Revenge After Snake Bite – Report - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / India Man Chews Off Snake's Head In Revenge After Snake Bite – Report (45677 Views)

15lb Hairball Removed From Stomach Of Indian Girl Who Chews Her Hair (Graphic) / Man Dies After Snake Bite In Umuahia (Graphics Photos) / Prophet Patrick Eyaefe's Wife dies from snake bite hours after marrying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

India Man Chews Off Snake's Head In Revenge After Snake Bite – Report by Realsman405(m): 3:47pm On Feb 21, 2018
A farmer in northern India reportedly chewed off a snake’s head in revenge after the reptile bit him, with his attending doctors saying they had never come across such a bizarre case, a local media reported on Wednesday.

The incident took place in Uttar Pradesh state’s Hardoi district at the weekend, when the man identified only by his first name, Sonelal – was rushed to a government health centre after locals found him unconscious.

The man told villagers that he was grazing his cattle in the fields when the snake bit him, which however made him so angry he chewed off its hood before spitting it out.

“The snake bit me, so I held its head and chewed it off, it died, then I brought it back to the village. I tore off its head again,’’
Sonelal told the ANI news agency.

Sanjay Kumar, a doctor who treated him said he was amazed that the man survived after biting the hood, which could have contained venom, assuming it was a poisonous snake.

However, the local media said that the doctors failed to find any marks of snakebite on his body.

“I’ve never seen such a case in my life. The man was all right even after biting a snake,’’ Kumar said.

Witnesses who claimed they saw him ingest part of the snake said they suspected the man was addicted to drugs.

Medical officials believe that the man’s abnormal reaction could only be explained if he was under the influence of drugs.

www.vanguardngr.com/2018/02/india-man-chews-off-serpents-head-revenge-snake-bite-report/

1 Like

Re: India Man Chews Off Snake's Head In Revenge After Snake Bite – Report by BadBlaize(m): 6:17pm On Feb 21, 2018
FTC
I dedicate this to the mod dat banned me for asking scores on a BBN thread, and then banned me again for asking thunder to fire him/her..

Hope you have made it in life.

Back to the topic,
In Mourinho's voice,
"I have Nothing to say"

118 Likes 7 Shares

Re: India Man Chews Off Snake's Head In Revenge After Snake Bite – Report by Zaikon(m): 6:17pm On Feb 21, 2018
O.p where is the chewed snake's head

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: India Man Chews Off Snake's Head In Revenge After Snake Bite – Report by dogstyle007(m): 6:17pm On Feb 21, 2018
Strong man

1 Like

Re: India Man Chews Off Snake's Head In Revenge After Snake Bite – Report by Ayodejioak(m): 6:17pm On Feb 21, 2018
grin ONLY IN INDIA grin

7 Likes

Re: India Man Chews Off Snake's Head In Revenge After Snake Bite – Report by Papiikush: 6:17pm On Feb 21, 2018
This is what we call Goal/Goal

At least, it's better than what happened between Chelsea and Barcelona yesterday undecided

31 Likes

Re: India Man Chews Off Snake's Head In Revenge After Snake Bite – Report by basingstoke: 6:17pm On Feb 21, 2018
Disgusting

1 Like

Re: India Man Chews Off Snake's Head In Revenge After Snake Bite – Report by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 21, 2018
grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: India Man Chews Off Snake's Head In Revenge After Snake Bite – Report by PHILipu1(m): 6:18pm On Feb 21, 2018
Hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: India Man Chews Off Snake's Head In Revenge After Snake Bite – Report by modaink333: 6:18pm On Feb 21, 2018
Jamb snake?

1 Like

Re: India Man Chews Off Snake's Head In Revenge After Snake Bite – Report by Kizyte(m): 6:18pm On Feb 21, 2018
Can you remember this Nairaland phrase "Pishure or adonbelivit"? grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: India Man Chews Off Snake's Head In Revenge After Snake Bite – Report by peterock100: 6:19pm On Feb 21, 2018
Ftc hijackers i hail thee ooo
Just gimme my own share

1 Like 1 Share

Re: India Man Chews Off Snake's Head In Revenge After Snake Bite – Report by AK6464(m): 6:19pm On Feb 21, 2018
sad
Re: India Man Chews Off Snake's Head In Revenge After Snake Bite – Report by Liberator007(m): 6:19pm On Feb 21, 2018
Realsman405:
A farmer in northern India reportedly chewed off a snake’s head in revenge after the reptile bit him, with his attending doctors saying they had never come across such a bizarre case, a local media reported on Wednesday.

The incident took place in Uttar Pradesh state’s Hardoi district at the weekend, when the man identified only by his first name, Sonelal – was rushed to a government health centre after locals found him unconscious.

The man told villagers that he was grazing his cattle in the fields when the snake bit him, which however made him so angry he chewed off its hood before spitting it out.

“The snake bit me, so I held its head and chewed it off, it died, then I brought it back to the village. I tore off its head again,’’
Sonelal told the ANI news agency.

Sanjay Kumar, a doctor who treated him said he was amazed that the man survived after biting the hood, which could have contained venom, assuming it was a poisonous snake.

However, the local media said that the doctors failed to find any marks of snakebite on his body.

“I’ve never seen such a case in my life. The man was all right even after biting a snake,’’ Kumar said.

Witnesses who claimed they saw him ingest part of the snake said they suspected the man was addicted to drugs.

Medical officials believe that the man’s abnormal reaction could only be explained if he was under the influence of drugs.

www.vanguardngr.com/2018/02/india-man-chews-off-serpents-head-revenge-snake-bite-report/

Like movies, like real life
Re: India Man Chews Off Snake's Head In Revenge After Snake Bite – Report by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 21, 2018
Who knows, millions could be inside.

2 Likes

Re: India Man Chews Off Snake's Head In Revenge After Snake Bite – Report by zakim(m): 6:19pm On Feb 21, 2018
grin
Re: India Man Chews Off Snake's Head In Revenge After Snake Bite – Report by Darkseid(m): 6:19pm On Feb 21, 2018
Yeye thread with no pics.

I used to have a video of man eating a snake alive, you can check it out below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBrqnXFs-Os

1 Like

Re: India Man Chews Off Snake's Head In Revenge After Snake Bite – Report by Mandynews(f): 6:19pm On Feb 21, 2018
Because the source is Vanguard you have to must believe shocked Africans tho.
Re: India Man Chews Off Snake's Head In Revenge After Snake Bite – Report by Ellabae(f): 6:19pm On Feb 21, 2018
Na wa, that's scary
Re: India Man Chews Off Snake's Head In Revenge After Snake Bite – Report by helphelp: 6:20pm On Feb 21, 2018
Lol
Re: India Man Chews Off Snake's Head In Revenge After Snake Bite – Report by jodavid(m): 6:20pm On Feb 21, 2018
No joy.! grin
Re: India Man Chews Off Snake's Head In Revenge After Snake Bite – Report by GabrielYulaw(m): 6:20pm On Feb 21, 2018
The farmer should clap for himself. grin He chewed and swallowed the head too? Make i no hear he grew fangs and started wriggling his waist grin

1 Like

Re: India Man Chews Off Snake's Head In Revenge After Snake Bite – Report by Yinxies(f): 6:21pm On Feb 21, 2018
They need to carry out an autopsy on the snake... Infact they should check if by any chance jamb money is inside it

1 Like

Re: India Man Chews Off Snake's Head In Revenge After Snake Bite – Report by lebron7(m): 6:21pm On Feb 21, 2018
Snakes b getting popular these days
Re: India Man Chews Off Snake's Head In Revenge After Snake Bite – Report by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 21, 2018
cheesy

Re: India Man Chews Off Snake's Head In Revenge After Snake Bite – Report by SanLorrenzo(m): 6:22pm On Feb 21, 2018
ok...
Re: India Man Chews Off Snake's Head In Revenge After Snake Bite – Report by charles2044: 6:23pm On Feb 21, 2018
Once it's. Snake related topic. Surely it most make FP even if it's a fabricated story.
Re: India Man Chews Off Snake's Head In Revenge After Snake Bite – Report by teamsynergy: 6:23pm On Feb 21, 2018
If he had swallowed or cracked the venom gland.. Hmmmm sure death
Re: India Man Chews Off Snake's Head In Revenge After Snake Bite – Report by Josh44s(m): 6:23pm On Feb 21, 2018
All these wannabe bloggers eh, you people won’t make heaven at all.

Re: India Man Chews Off Snake's Head In Revenge After Snake Bite – Report by LastSurvivor11: 6:23pm On Feb 21, 2018
With an Indian
Everythingis possible

2 Likes

Re: India Man Chews Off Snake's Head In Revenge After Snake Bite – Report by obafemee80(m): 6:23pm On Feb 21, 2018
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

OMG, How Unprofessional?! Molested By Male Doctor Who Fondled Her Boobs?!! / Doctor Collapses And Dies While On Duty In Benin Hospital. Photos / 25 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Lagos, Total Of 217 Cases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.