Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Friends Wore School Uniform To Wedding Of Couple Who Wore Uniforms In PreWedding - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Friends Wore School Uniform To Wedding Of Couple Who Wore Uniforms In PreWedding (69581 Views)

Couple Who Died In Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos Buried Amidst Tears(photos) / Norsemen Confraternity Members Attend Wedding Of Their Member With Swords.Photos / Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friends Wore School Uniform To Wedding Of Couple Who Wore Uniforms In PreWedding by congorasta: 8:43pm On Feb 21, 2018
that black girl on school uniform is neat and edible
Re: Friends Wore School Uniform To Wedding Of Couple Who Wore Uniforms In PreWedding by Omeokachie: 8:44pm On Feb 21, 2018
Umu school
Re: Friends Wore School Uniform To Wedding Of Couple Who Wore Uniforms In PreWedding by Litblogger: 8:49pm On Feb 21, 2018
This is cute
Re: Friends Wore School Uniform To Wedding Of Couple Who Wore Uniforms In PreWedding by alewo002(m): 8:54pm On Feb 21, 2018
Nigerias ehh, concept will not kill us one day..... Nice concept, planning to thief it shaa. Lol
Re: Friends Wore School Uniform To Wedding Of Couple Who Wore Uniforms In PreWedding by GGirll: 8:55pm On Feb 21, 2018
sirugos:
Ka chukwu gozie akpama akwukwo di na nwunye. Na aha nke nna, na okpara, na mmuo nso.....

Agbama akwukwo di na nwunye lol.....
Re: Friends Wore School Uniform To Wedding Of Couple Who Wore Uniforms In PreWedding by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 9:05pm On Feb 21, 2018
OWERRI GIRLS SECONDARY SCHOOL AND GOVERNMENT COLLEGE shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Friends Wore School Uniform To Wedding Of Couple Who Wore Uniforms In PreWedding by wildkat: 9:05pm On Feb 21, 2018
JamaicanLove:
The groom suit come take style resemble rain coat with shoulder pads.. lol

Ahh baby easy naa. You get bad mouth oo. I like it shaa
Re: Friends Wore School Uniform To Wedding Of Couple Who Wore Uniforms In PreWedding by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 21, 2018
Hmmmm,there ways
Re: Friends Wore School Uniform To Wedding Of Couple Who Wore Uniforms In PreWedding by rahman3853(m): 9:26pm On Feb 21, 2018
I too gbadun d friends, d couple wana do drama so the friends came with theatre...lol. They called 4 it
Re: Friends Wore School Uniform To Wedding Of Couple Who Wore Uniforms In PreWedding by Saphiex(m): 9:26pm On Feb 21, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
The Wyf wowo lyk ashawo

Shut up. You clown lipsrsealed
Re: Friends Wore School Uniform To Wedding Of Couple Who Wore Uniforms In PreWedding by Titugirl(f): 9:53pm On Feb 21, 2018
Funny couple with funny friends
Re: Friends Wore School Uniform To Wedding Of Couple Who Wore Uniforms In PreWedding by ncoolsome(m): 10:05pm On Feb 21, 2018
stephenduru:
Nigerian couple Mr and Mrs Chris Okoroigwe
who had theirĀ  prewedding/engagement shoot in school uniforms have wedded and also received a surprise where some of his friends graced the occasion wearing school uniform.

Happy Married Life to.God bless and keep your home.

Source:
http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/02/nigerian-couple-who-had-their.html?m=1

Chris didnt finish in that school in that pix....he finished from hobebay college maza maza....2013 set...okey the model/photographer....hml
Re: Friends Wore School Uniform To Wedding Of Couple Who Wore Uniforms In PreWedding by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 21, 2018
Ellabae:
They look different. Congrats to them.

I hope this not the Ella I know oh.

Before I get caught red-handed. grin
Re: Friends Wore School Uniform To Wedding Of Couple Who Wore Uniforms In PreWedding by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 21, 2018
Ellabae:
They look different. Congrats to them.

I hope this not the Ella I know oh.

Before I get caught red-handed. grin
Re: Friends Wore School Uniform To Wedding Of Couple Who Wore Uniforms In PreWedding by Odobaone: 11:15pm On Feb 21, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
The Wyf wowo lyk ashawo

Why u allow poverty eat up ur thinking to this point?
Re: Friends Wore School Uniform To Wedding Of Couple Who Wore Uniforms In PreWedding by Burgerlomo: 6:18am On Feb 22, 2018
This is beautiful. Congratulations may God bless their home.
Re: Friends Wore School Uniform To Wedding Of Couple Who Wore Uniforms In PreWedding by Lordspicy(m): 6:28am On Feb 22, 2018
na anchor the groom and best man dey anchor for sixth pic?
Re: Friends Wore School Uniform To Wedding Of Couple Who Wore Uniforms In PreWedding by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 6:42am On Feb 22, 2018
underage marriage grin
Re: Friends Wore School Uniform To Wedding Of Couple Who Wore Uniforms In PreWedding by mechanics(m): 8:06am On Feb 22, 2018
Funny.
Re: Friends Wore School Uniform To Wedding Of Couple Who Wore Uniforms In PreWedding by djoe21(m): 8:38am On Feb 22, 2018
For a minute I thought that was Victor Ikpeba in the third pic grin
Re: Friends Wore School Uniform To Wedding Of Couple Who Wore Uniforms In PreWedding by CioAngels(f): 8:47am On Feb 22, 2018
stephenduru:
Read more. http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/02/nigerian-couple-who-had-their.html?m=1
This is beautiful. may your marriage be filled with good health, happiness, peace, joy, love and fruitfulness. Amen.
Re: Friends Wore School Uniform To Wedding Of Couple Who Wore Uniforms In PreWedding by youngibeh(m): 9:10am On Feb 22, 2018
END TIME WEDDING grin
Re: Friends Wore School Uniform To Wedding Of Couple Who Wore Uniforms In PreWedding by ozoneymcm: 10:53am On Feb 22, 2018
EmekaBlue:
To show how most ladies Xpecially nigerian ladies are all made up beauty...Just take a look at her pic on school uniform and d advanced make up look on d wedding dress.
Should have ben natural like this

1 Like

Re: Friends Wore School Uniform To Wedding Of Couple Who Wore Uniforms In PreWedding by mubby4real(m): 12:10pm On Feb 22, 2018
Divay22:
Lol grin cheesy
When you gat weirdo as friends...

I need space pls

Space to do what? To faint
Re: Friends Wore School Uniform To Wedding Of Couple Who Wore Uniforms In PreWedding by cchiagom(f): 1:05pm On Feb 22, 2018
Happy couple, may their happiness last forever.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Money Sprayed On This Couple At Their Traditional Wedding in Imo / Lady Puts Drinks In Her Bag At A Wedding. What's Wrong With The Photo? / Nigerian Man Weds USA Lady In Akwa Ibom(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.