Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,041 members, 7,818,086 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Joy Ngofaa's Blog.. Valentine Visitor.. Romance Story - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Joy Ngofaa's Blog.. Valentine Visitor.. Romance Story (789 Views)

Looking for a romance story writer? / An English Visitor - Chapter 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Joy Ngofaa's Blog.. Valentine Visitor.. Romance Story by JoyNgofaa1(f): 8:16pm On Feb 21, 2018
It was just another of any usual evenings for me even though it was valentine's day, until Max showed up at my door, in the most adorable way. Sisi my roommate was out of town for her special Valentine treat planned by her boyfriend. Even though I had shared some of my Valentine fantasies with Max during some of our conversations, I had never expected him to play on it. I met Max about eight months ago, at a friend's birthday party. I wasn't a party lover, but Lucy convinced me to attend with her usual line "you don't have a social life". So I attended the party more as an escape from the downward spiral my life was taking. While everyone was dancing and drinking their lives out, I remained seated in my seat with my head ducked in my phone. That's when Max came alone. We got along quite well. We talked and talked and he made me laugh. We exchanged contacts and began to see each other more often. When he asked me to date him,

To continue reading click on the link below
http:///2nZhdMY

(1) (Reply)

Writer Needed. / Need A Pro Writer? / Grammaly Premium Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.