Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,952 members, 7,952,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:51 AM

Nollywood Movie Producer Forced Me To... — Steph Nora - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Movie Producer Forced Me To... — Steph Nora (379 Views)

Steph-Nora Okere And Omotola Jalade Meet For The First Time In 20 Years / Steph-Nora Okere Doubts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Actress Nora Nkiruka Ugo Is Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Movie Producer Forced Me To... — Steph Nora by 11Ebisco: 10:52pm On Feb 21, 2018
Nigerian Nollywood long standing actress Steph Nora has disclosed that she was se-ua-ly harassed by a producer in Nollywood.

The actress was asked during an interview if she has been sexually harassed in Nollywood, the actress replied saying she was even threatened with a knife held to her neck and forced to str-p.

In the previous interview Nora was asked if Omotola and Genevieve were are contemporary in the movie industry, but she reply thus;

“I had already cut my teeth in the industry way before they came in. but while in the industry we did some jobs together. I started acting with the likes of Sandra Achums, Eucharia Anunobi, Liz Benson, Alex Lopez and Susan Patrick and a host of others.”

Steph Nora Okoke started her acting career immediately after her compulsory National Youth Service Corps program in 1995 and she became quite popular in the industry at that time. She became a household name in the early 2000s, but not much has been heard of her in recent times.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/nollywood-movie-producer-forced-me-to.html

Re: Nollywood Movie Producer Forced Me To... — Steph Nora by HallaDaTruth: 11:09pm On Feb 21, 2018
Fine woman

(1) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy - I Am Not Like Davido / Modern Self Contained Apartment At Abule Ijesha, Lagos, Nigeria. Price : 500,000 / CONGRAT! Yemi Alade Becomes International Brand Ambassador For Luc Belaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.