Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,804 members, 7,956,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:00 PM

Inspire Me With Your Story - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Inspire Me With Your Story (320 Views)

What Can I Offer You Today That Will Change Your Story* / Latest Recruitment At Inspire Vocational Academies 2019 | Apply Now / Please Help To Verify This Job Interview - Inspire Vocational Academies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Inspire Me With Your Story by ApostleEbuka(m): 12:04am On Feb 22, 2018
I want graduates that were homeless, lonely and slept on the streets and under bridges to comment and inspire me since am on the same route.

how did you get out of the streets? how were you able to get a job in the midst of hopelessness?

(1) (Reply)

Giant Beverages Limited Latest Job Opportunities (4 Positions) / Dispatch Riders Urgently Needed / Business Development Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.