Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,066 members, 7,953,252 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:04 PM

Top 10 Goals Checklist For American Billionaires - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Top 10 Goals Checklist For American Billionaires (347 Views)

MTN Nigeria Dumps Tower Manager IHS For American Tower / 2021 Checklist: What Did You Achieve In The Year 2021? (Photo) / 10 AFRICAN AMERICAN Billionaires In The World 2020 Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Goals Checklist For American Billionaires by nonfab22: 6:10am On Feb 22, 2018
I’ve studied the lives of most successful men like Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, Aliko Dangote, Michael Dell, and drawing insights from authors like Jack Canfield and Les Hewitt, I was able to conclude on this amazing checklist that everyone must consider before setting goals.

The trick is when you study, think and act like a billionaire, you’re more likely going to end up being a millionaire if you don’t end up as a billionaire.

1. Your Most Important Goals Must Be Yours

This may sound crazy and obvious at first thought, but at a second thought, it is not. On the average, everyone should have career, relationship, financial and health goals. Nonetheless, one salient question people have failed to answer is What do I really want?

Answering that question is the very first step to setting goals. Failure to answer this question correctly will make you set and prioritize goals that are not consistent with your utmost interest. There are a lot of things that influence goals. The media for one has done a very good job at making us set goals that we never thought was necessary.

Because of media publications, a lot of people bought the iPhone X even though they never needed it and was never in their budget. Such decisions have been made by a whole lot of us.

A friend of mine has been starving for over a month just to lose weight. Why? Simply because the society doesn’t want to accept her the way she is?

If you keep setting important goals because of what people think or say, or to impress others, you may end up being depressed on the long run.

2. Your Goals Must Be Worth It

While I was interning at an ICT firm in Lagos a couple of years ago, I realized that my knowledge on core ICT enterprise solutions was poor. The internship was to last for just 6 months, so I had to set important goals for myself.

Twice every week, when other employees have gone home, I’d stay back at the office. Sounds awkward right? Well, that was the way it sounded in my heart when I started it the first time. Each of those nights, I watched YouTube videos and read e-books related to those software I wanted to learn.

Also, since the organization was empty, I had all the time to experiment with the servers in the organization. After a couple of months, the results started trickling in, I became very proficient in systems administration and a couple of enterprise software.

Being important is not enough. If your goal is not worth it, you’ll not see the need to go an extra mile. Mark Zuckerberg dropped out of college because Facebook was worth it. Learn to focus on things that matters. Prioritize them and sacrifice your time and other resources for them.

There are two pains in life. One is the pain of discipline, the other is the pain of regrets. DIscipline weighs ounces, but regret weighs tons when you allow your life to drift along unfulfilled
– Jim Rohn

Avoid regrets tomorrow by meticulously going through the school of discipline today.

3. Your Goals Must Be Specific and Measurable

A lot of people miss it at this point. You’re being very unspecific if you say that your goal is “to be successful.” Success means different things to different people, so you need to define it. For some, success means having a new car, or having a comfortable home or better still having a million dollars in your bank account.

Don't be in a hurry to leave, read more by following the link:
http://notemast.com/top-10-goals-checklist-aspiring-billionaires/

(1) (Reply)

I Am Too Hot On Bed - Mr Ibu..+19 Hot Celeb News / The Global Roadshow-(disn 2018) According To DOXA DIGITAL Nigeria / Customs Seizes $181,000 Worth Of Tramadol Capsules At Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.