Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,647 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Beautiful Photos From 30th Birthday Bash Of Rihanna - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beautiful Photos From 30th Birthday Bash Of Rihanna (654 Views)

Quote Of Rihanna Claiming To Be Igbo (Fact Check) / Halima Abubakar In Tears As Ruggedman Organizes 34th Birthday Bash For Her / Photo Of Rihanna And Donald Glover Everyone Is Talking About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Photos From 30th Birthday Bash Of Rihanna by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:16pm On Feb 22, 2018
Rihanna went all out on Tuesday evening as she celebrated her 30th birthday with friends..

The beautiful singer, who wore a sensational purple and black outfit, shared three photos from inside her birthday bash held at The Grille in New York City, United States.

‘Sturdiest night of all !!! surrounded by the people I love the most !!! 30 is already my favorite era,’ the singer said on Instagram.

See photos from the birthday below;

https://www.brainnewsradio.com/rihanna-shares-photos-inside-30th-birthday-bash/

cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Beautiful Photos From 30th Birthday Bash Of Rihanna by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:17pm On Feb 22, 2018
Re: Beautiful Photos From 30th Birthday Bash Of Rihanna by NwaChibuzor13: 12:18pm On Feb 22, 2018
I was there live at the grille new york. Alcohol, weed and good food everywhere. I 've not even mentioned the hot carribean girls all over the arena too. This is what we call a birthday bash . I really enjoyed myself to the fullest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Photos From 30th Birthday Bash Of Rihanna by dfriendlyadvice: 12:19pm On Feb 22, 2018
angry wetin come dey beautiful about this one nah?
mtchew as if u never see club or gal wey wear cloth before
Re: Beautiful Photos From 30th Birthday Bash Of Rihanna by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:25pm On Feb 22, 2018
NwaChibuzor13:
I was there live at the grille new york. Alcohol, weed and good food everywhere. I 've not even mentioned the hot carribean girls all over the arena too. This is what we call a birthday bash . I really enjoyed myself to the fullest.

This is 2018. Please, Repent! grin

Stop Telling
Re: Beautiful Photos From 30th Birthday Bash Of Rihanna by Ehmjay(m): 12:27pm On Feb 22, 2018
NwaChibuzor13:
You need Delieverance grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Photos From 30th Birthday Bash Of Rihanna by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:32pm On Feb 22, 2018
Ehmjay:
You need Delieverance grin

Yes! I Support This.. cheesy grin

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2018 Live Updates: Sunday Show Highlights (day 28) / Bbnaija 2018: Divergent Views Trail Teddy A’s Manhood Picture Online / Tonto Dikeh Set To Give Out A 2 Months Old Iphone To A True Fan(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.