Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

E X T R A K O O L Original 419 And A Pain The Neck - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / E X T R A K O O L Original 419 And A Pain The Neck (579 Views)

Walden University Is On My Neck. / Federal University Of Technology Yola A.k.a Mautech: Admission List Is Out! / This Girl Is A Pain In The Neck In My School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

E X T R A K O O L Original 419 And A Pain The Neck by bighead1(m): 11:57pm On Apr 24, 2010
PLEASE PEOPLE WHAT CAN WE DO ABOUT THIS LOOSER HE IS SPOILING THINGS AROUND HERE

MODERATOR DON'T JUST STAND THERE OPERATE
Re: E X T R A K O O L Original 419 And A Pain The Neck by davmor(m): 1:16am On Apr 25, 2010
He is more bad than u declare. The fool deserve ban period! Or do u guys suggest?
Re: E X T R A K O O L Original 419 And A Pain The Neck by franctony(m): 9:02am On Apr 25, 2010
ban him and he will come back with anoda name, maybe extraconnect. the best thing is just to ignore him totally
Re: E X T R A K O O L Original 419 And A Pain The Neck by franctony(m): 9:04am On Apr 25, 2010
ban him and he will come back with anoda name, maybe extraconnect. the best thing is just to ignore him totally
Re: E X T R A K O O L Original 419 And A Pain The Neck by davmor(m): 12:10pm On Apr 25, 2010
franctony:

I will have to admit your suggestion with the sense that as we ignore him, yes it will qualify him to be the ignorant he has burning candle to be.
Re: E X T R A K O O L Original 419 And A Pain The Neck by bighead1(m): 2:35pm On Apr 25, 2010
yeah man
you guys are right

(1) (Reply)

I Want 2 Knw Much Abt Kogi State University 2010 Utme Exam. / What Is Man & Development / Utme And Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.