Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,939 members, 7,956,544 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:40 PM

Church Refuses To Refund Tithe Payer Who Mistakenly Paid N111k Instead Of N11k - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Church Refuses To Refund Tithe Payer Who Mistakenly Paid N111k Instead Of N11k (605 Views)

"You Broke My Heart" - DJ Cuppy Fires Ex Boyfriend Who Mistakenly Texted Her / Church Refuses To Refund Tithe Payer Who MISTAKENLY Paid N400k Instead 40K / The Story Of A Pastor's Wife Who Mistakenly Sent Her Naked Video To Her Entire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Church Refuses To Refund Tithe Payer Who Mistakenly Paid N111k Instead Of N11k by exlinklodge: 3:09pm On Feb 22, 2018
Church Allegedly Refuses To Refund Tithe Payer Who Mistakenly Paid N111,000 Instead of N11,000 - Freeze

Trouble in the paradise. A Pentecostal Church have allegedly refused to payback a tithe a member mistakenly paid to the Church. It was gathered that the said member wanted to pay the sum of N11,000 (Eleven Thousand Naira) but mistakenly paid N111,000 (One Hundred and Eleven Thousand Naira).

Does it mean the tithe account is domiciled in heaven or is with God himself that the church cannot repay the amount to their member? This is outrageous and appalling. The church member alleged that the church refused to refund his balance after he informed the church about the error.

OAP, Daddy Freeze known for his critics on tithes and offerings issues has shared an audio clip alleging that a Nigerian church refused to refund a member who paid the wrong amount as tithe into the church’s account.

The #FreeTheNation founder who shared the clip on his Instagram page stated that the church member paid a sum of one hundred and eleven thousand naira into the church’s account instead of eleven thousand naira. Freeze claimed that the church refused to prefund the member who called their attention to the error asking for a refund of his balance. According to Freeze, the church told the tithe payer that the money was given to God.

In Daddy Freeze words;

“The money loving deity the Pentecostals worship! Kenneth called me this morning rather distraught. He said that he paid 111,000 into his church account instead of 11,000 and the church has refused to refund him the balance saying the money was given to God!. ”

In the audio clip, the tithe payer could be heard saying that the money was given to him by someone who asked him to do a job for him.

See audio file below.....

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/02/church-allegedly-refuses-to-refund.html?m=1

Cc mynd44 obinoscopy domonique lalasticlala

Re: Church Refuses To Refund Tithe Payer Who Mistakenly Paid N111k Instead Of N11k by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 22, 2018
Yahoo Yahoo church.
Re: Church Refuses To Refund Tithe Payer Who Mistakenly Paid N111k Instead Of N11k by NwaChibuzor13: 3:13pm On Feb 22, 2018
Thats a very good move by the church. Afterall, the book of Lazarus 12:3 says " And thoueth shalth not collect back what he hath already sown to the church"
Re: Church Refuses To Refund Tithe Payer Who Mistakenly Paid N111k Instead Of N11k by Evablizin(f): 3:54pm On Feb 22, 2018
Chai,the money entered one chance "tight tithe" box.
Re: Church Refuses To Refund Tithe Payer Who Mistakenly Paid N111k Instead Of N11k by EvilChild: 4:05pm On Feb 22, 2018
Rubbish. 11k will get you 3 good road side prostitutes with big and firm boobs and a very mighty ass.
Will these sheeples ever have sense? I don't think so

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2018: Bambam,teddy A Caught Having Se3x In Bathroom (video) / Woman Bath Husband Penis With Acid After He Impregnated Her Best Friend / I've Made Up My Mind "I No Dey Marry" By A Facebook User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.