Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,401 members, 7,861,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:19 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/02/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/02/18 (670 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/02/2023 / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 23/02/2018 Friday / Rccg Fasting And Prayer(23/02/2018) Day 44 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/02/18 by dallyemmy: 4:20pm On Feb 22, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/02/18 by dallyemmy: 7:07pm On Feb 22, 2018
1 Every darkness in me and around me scatter in Jesus name
2 Jesus the Light of the world, lighten my path this year and do not allow me to stumble by your power
2 Every form of darkness engulfing my life disappear today in Jesus’ Name.
3 Powers hiding in the dark to afflict my life be exposed and disgraced in Jesus name
4 Every altar of darkness in my father’s house and mothers house, catch fire now in Jesus name
5 I break every association with darkness by the blood of Jesus Christ
6 Every darkness in my place of work and my habitation fade away now in Jesus name
7 I command darkness to overshadow the camp of my enemies in Jesus name
8 My glory in the cage of darkness come out now and shine in Jesus name
9 I nullify every judgement of kingdom of darkness against my household in Jesus name
10 Glory of the living God possess me and announce my name for good in Jesus name
11 Every satanic police assigned to arrest my glory, catch fire and die in Jesus name
12 Check point of darkness assigned to stop my progress, scatter now in Jesus name
13 Father, please help me to shine for You in the darkness of this world, and according to Your word don’t let darkness comprehend my light in Jesus’ Name
CONFESSION: Darkness x 3 hear the word of the Lord, depart from me now in Jesus name
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/02/18 by dallyemmy: 7:39pm On Feb 22, 2018
Prayer points

1 O Lord, I give you all the glory in the name of Jesus

2 Father, arise and glorify your name in my life this year in Jesus name

3 O Lord cover my unclothedness with your glory in Jesus name

4 Glory of the living God, arise upon my life and announce my name for greatness in Jesus name

5 I shall excel above every unbelievers around me this year by the power in the name of Jesus

6 Crown of glory locate my head now in Jesus name

7 O Lord advertise your power in my life this year in Jesus name

8 Glory killers my glory is not your candidate, therefore die in Jesus name

9 O Lord, let all that see me behold your glory in my life this year

10 Father let my light shine this year in Jesus name

11 Glory exchangers, my glory is not your candidate, die in Jesus name

12 Father, let every vile of darkness covering your glory in my life catch fire now in Jesus name

CONFESSION: Light of God possess my life this year in Jesus name
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/02/18 by dallyemmy: 4:38am On Feb 23, 2018
Prayers for God’s Direction
1.)Tell God that you trust Him with all your heart, and that you don’t want to rely on your own understanding. Commit to acknowledging Him in all your ways, and let Him know you’re trusting Him to make straight your paths. (Proverbs 3:5-6)

2.)Claim God’s promise to instruct you, to teach you in the way you should go, and to counsel you with His eye upon you. (Psalm 32:cool

3.)Affirm to God that all your ways are pure in your own eyes, and that you have trouble seeing your own errors. Ask Him to “weigh your spirit” and examine your motives. (Proverbs 16:2)

4.)Echo Jesus’ words: “I seek not My own will but the will of Him who sent me.” Let God know that you just want what He wants, and ask Him to reveal that to you in His timing. (John 5:30)

5.)Repeat these words of the psalmist: “Let me hear Your lovingkindness in the morning; For I trust in You; Teach me the way in which I should walk; For to You I lift up my soul.”(Psalm 143:cool

6.)Let God know that you’re asking for guidance, seeking His will, and knocking on the door of heaven. Claim His promise to give to those who ask, reveal to those who seek, and open to those who knock. (Matthew 7:7-cool

7.)Ask God for a humble spirit, and remind Him of His promise to lead the humble in what is right, and to teach the humble his way. (Psalm 25:9)

8.)Pray these words from Psalms: “Make me know Your ways, O LORD; Teach me Your paths. Lead me in Your truth and teach me, For You are the God of my salvation; For You I wait all the day.” (Psalm 25:4-5)

9.)Praise God for being your rock and your fortress. Profess His promise to lead you and guide you for His name’s sake. (Psalm 31:3)

10.)Ask God to teach you His way, and commit to walking in His truth. Beg Him to give you an undivided heart to fear His name. (Psalm 86:11)
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/02/18 by dallyemmy: 9:31am On Feb 23, 2018
50 DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER POINTS.

DAY 44 : FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 23 2018.

NATIONAL REDEMPTION PRAYER GARDEN IN CAMP

1. Intense praise and worship.

2. Thank God for a new day and for the salvation of your soul.

3. Let us thank God for the progress recorded so far on site.

4. Let us thank God for individuals, Provinces, Regions and Nations that have decided to be instruments in God’s hand to support the project.

5. Let us pray that God will continue to bless them the more. Pro. 3:10

6. Let us pray that the light of God will shine on the National Redemption Garden in Camp that activities of darkness will be frustrated. Gen.1:3.

7. Let us commit the work going on in National Redemption Garden in Camp into the hand of God for speedy completion.

8. Arise O’ LORD, and let your enemy be scattered concerning the National Redemption Garden in Camp and let all those hindering the job be relocated.

9. Let us pray that God will raise helpers of destiny financially for completion of National Redemption Garden in Camp.

REMAIN BLESSED.
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/02/18 by dallyemmy: 9:35am On Feb 23, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Friday, February 23, 2018) - THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD

1.Thank you, Father, for the salvation of my soul and for bringing me out of the darkness of this world, into your marvelous light.

2.Father, in anyway, l have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, let every shade of darkness, remaining in any area of my life, be dissolved and neutralised by your light, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, increase the intensity of the light that I carry, such that every power of darkness in my vicinity, will have no option than to flee and relocate, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, let my light so shine in darkness, that men would see my good works and glorify you, my Father, who is in heaven, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, let every power, striving to quench the light of God in my life, be frustrated and paralysed, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, arise and scatter every plot, meeting, opposition and gang-up, from the pit of hell, against my life, destiny, marriage and ministry, in Jesus' name.

8.Lord Jesus, please, empower me to follow you, till the end, so that your light will remain and shine perpetually in my life, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, as the light of the world, I decree, according to your word that the powers of darkness of this world, shall never be able to prevail over my life and destiny, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, as a child of light, use me to expose, reprove, disgrace and destroy, all the unfruitful works of darkness, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, if the enemies shall come against Pastor E.A. Adeboye and his family, in one way, let them be defeated and flee in seven ways, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Prepare Your Ways, Your Days Are Numbered, Prophet Tells Adeboye / Man Catches All His Choir Members In Church Drinking Alcohol In A Beer Palour / Happy New Year 2019 In Advance - New Year 2019 Advance Messages Wishes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.