Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

I’m One Of The Greatest Minds In Football And I’m Being Wasted’ - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I’m One Of The Greatest Minds In Football And I’m Being Wasted’ (985 Views)

Fury To Chisora: You Are A Worthy Opponent, Wasted My Time On That Coward Joshua / 9 Biggest Wasted Talents In Premier League History as Dele Alli sets for Turkey / Defiant Mourinho Tells Media: I’m One Of The Greatest Managers In The World! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m One Of The Greatest Minds In Football And I’m Being Wasted’ by cheapgoals(m): 6:51pm On Feb 22, 2018
Ex-Arsenal, Tottenham, and England centre-back held managerial talks with League One side Oxford United, but they are expected to choose Craig Bellamy instead, who has been coaching with Cardiff City.

Campbell insists he is “Intelligent enough” to have an effect at that level and has rejected his lack of coaching experience being a real reason not to give him a first managerial job

READ MORE ON

http://cheapgoals.com/im-one-of-the-greatest-minds-in-football-and-im-being-wasted/

(1) (Reply)

Sunday Oliseh: The Strange Downfall Of Africa’s Coaching Trailblazer / Investment / Free Sport Betting Tips All Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.