Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Davido And Wizkid Slam A Fan Who Try To Cause Another Dispute Between Them - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Wizkid Slam A Fan Who Try To Cause Another Dispute Between Them (1201 Views)

Wizkid Bouncers Drag, Beat A Lady Who Try To Pull His Cloth In Ilorin. VIDEO / Davido And Wizkid Slam A Fan Who Try To Cause Dispute Between Them (Photos) / Biafra: "You Are A Goat" Timaya Told A Fan Who Pokenosed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido And Wizkid Slam A Fan Who Try To Cause Another Dispute Between Them by queensera(f): 11:38pm On Feb 22, 2018
Davido got attacked by a wizkid fan after tweeting about himself being "Living, Loving And Laughing".

The Fan Slam Davido:

Be living, loving and laughing while @wizkidayo drops another hit on Monday by 1PM Nigerian time!

Davido Replied Him:
Lmao baba go and sleep this is so last year ��.. and yea I’m sure the world knows by now say me I no get problem wen it comes to HITS! �

Wizkid also advice Davido To Ignore The Fan:
�� forget dem Obo !

See Tweet Below:
https://twitter.com/iam_Davido/status/966777136752230400

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/02/go-and-sleep-davido-and-wizkid-slam-fan.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi

Re: Davido And Wizkid Slam A Fan Who Try To Cause Another Dispute Between Them by Mrcritic2: 11:44pm On Feb 22, 2018
shocked sometimes silence is the best answer... tongue
Re: Davido And Wizkid Slam A Fan Who Try To Cause Another Dispute Between Them by GloriaNinja(f): 11:50pm On Feb 22, 2018
SOME PEOPLE LOVE TO SHOW THEIR FRUSTRATED LIVES ON SOCIAL MEDIA.
Re: Davido And Wizkid Slam A Fan Who Try To Cause Another Dispute Between Them by biafraisdead(m): 11:53pm On Feb 22, 2018
GloriaNinja:
SOME PEOPLE LOVE TO SHOW THEIR FRUSTRATED LIVES ON SOCIAL MEDIA.
baby what's up?
Re: Davido And Wizkid Slam A Fan Who Try To Cause Another Dispute Between Them by LifeDrama: 12:10am On Feb 23, 2018
Wizkid is too mature shocked imagine say na Davido.

God bless me let me bless everyone in my community
Re: Davido And Wizkid Slam A Fan Who Try To Cause Another Dispute Between Them by newyorks(m): 12:12am On Feb 23, 2018
Attention seekers from tweeter no get rival grin grin grin grin
Re: Davido And Wizkid Slam A Fan Who Try To Cause Another Dispute Between Them by richestjozy(m): 12:23am On Feb 23, 2018
Hello Nigerians.. We have had enough of all these politicians recycling themselves in our political system.. The same set of people that ruled decades ago are still the ones ruling us now.. Enough is enough.. We cannot survive and succeed under Analog leaders in a Digital age.. That is why I STAND WITH FELA DUROTOYE... He is a fresh blood and he is not too young to run.. #istandwithfeladurotoye.. #istandwithalliancefornewnigeria

Re: Davido And Wizkid Slam A Fan Who Try To Cause Another Dispute Between Them by GloriaNinja(f): 4:16pm On Feb 23, 2018
biafraisdead:
baby what's up?
the sky is up
Re: Davido And Wizkid Slam A Fan Who Try To Cause Another Dispute Between Them by biafraisdead(m): 6:59pm On Feb 23, 2018
GloriaNinja:
the sky is up
ur beautiful.
Re: Davido And Wizkid Slam A Fan Who Try To Cause Another Dispute Between Them by GloriaNinja(f): 4:35pm On Apr 01, 2018
biafraisdead:
ur beautiful.
thanks

(1) (Reply)

I Am In A Serious Relationship - Josh2funny / OAP Moet Abebe Stuns As She Flaunts Her Cleavage In New Sultry Photos / Imagine What Korede Bello Advice Ali Baba To Do With The #25m (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.