Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

A Very Crucial Moment Of My Life - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Very Crucial Moment Of My Life (406 Views)

5 Crucial Tips For SEO Content Writing / Npower: Payment To Come From CBN, Commences Soon After Crucial Process / A Very Crucial Moment Of My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Very Crucial Moment Of My Life by Remson23: 4:48am On Feb 23, 2018
Hello Friends. Please I want you to approach and treat this post with utmost seriousness and truth as doing so would go a long way in helping me and before you blame me for anything, you should know that It's of no need for now. It could only aggravate situations but don't also pamper me by hiding the bitter truth from me. I promise to not bore you with too long and meaningless Epistle. I am a B.Sc Holder in a Science Discipline from a reputable University. I had wanted to study Medicine but due to the very competitive nature of Admission, I was offered another Science course which I went for. I have some decisions to make now but I need serious caution, right Advice, and great Considerations. I don't want an Advice that would only work for a few years, I want a long-lasting Solution as I'm interested in a career and not just a job. By God's Grace I have the Option of going for Masters, doing some professional Courses, and going for some other things like Business. I have a clue but sometimes one needs Advice so as not to take the wrong step and direction because when Acceleration equals zero, there will be no Motion. It's not just about Acceleration, but direction. I have consulted few people which I think could help but I want a wide view. Sometimes you have a vision but you discover that what you have in mind is going out of vogue or could probably not last for a long time. World's great Men also plan and re-plan. I have asked for direction but I have some Options to choose from. Considering the level of unemployment and slowing down of Businesses, what do you think?
Re: A Very Crucial Moment Of My Life by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 23, 2018
Dear sir, you are in the best position to say about your feelings. You know what you are passionate about and what you are not.
Hence, if you need suggestions in this regard, I think its best to outline your current skills and passion, then be sure that honest people will tell you the pros and cons in each area of choice.

Regards.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Glaxosmithkline {GSK} Latest Job Recruitment / VACANCY VACANCY VACANCY!!! In Abuja (drivers) / List Of Undergraduate Internships Available For Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.