Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,042 members, 7,821,590 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Lagos Schoolboys Gang-Rape Schoolgirls, Initiate Them Forcefully - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Schoolboys Gang-Rape Schoolgirls, Initiate Them Forcefully (59825 Views)

4 Men Gang-Rape 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos, Record Action & Post It On Facebook / Cultism: Rival Lagos Schoolboys Clash In Meiran / Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Schoolboys Gang-Rape Schoolgirls, Initiate Them Forcefully by Myself2(m): 12:45pm On Feb 23, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So strange, NCAN correspondents did not cover this story, are they on strike or what ?

Please NCAN should come and do the needful here
Re: Lagos Schoolboys Gang-Rape Schoolgirls, Initiate Them Forcefully by NnamdiEducamia(m): 1:02pm On Feb 23, 2018
[quote author=vchykp post=65298476]I make bold to tell you that those girls where not forcefully initiated, irresponsible girls claiming rape.. #birds of same feather!

Modified..

For all you quoting me, those girls are smart enough to blame thier mistake on others, no cult is willing to force you to initiation ground talk more of rape, except the girls impersonated.. they have over 300 intending members, so how come the girls where forced..? "its easy to blame others for your mistake".. tnx

modified...

I got lots of nasty quotes already, quoters please dont get me wrong, those girls are trying to justify thier evil and shameful act by blamming cultist's.. like i said "its easy to blame others to vindicate yourself".. tnx

Hope, if one of those girls were to be your sister or daughter, you would also say this!
Re: Lagos Schoolboys Gang-Rape Schoolgirls, Initiate Them Forcefully by Macmoni(m): 1:03pm On Feb 23, 2018
Samusu:
Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajiun
are u speaking in tongue
Re: Lagos Schoolboys Gang-Rape Schoolgirls, Initiate Them Forcefully by SlayerForever: 1:05pm On Feb 23, 2018
[s]
modelmike7:
Don't mind him, Children of evil they all are.
[/s] And you're part of them.
Re: Lagos Schoolboys Gang-Rape Schoolgirls, Initiate Them Forcefully by vchykp(m): 1:39pm On Feb 23, 2018
[quote author=NnamdiEducamia post=65308898][/quote]like i said earlier.. i already told all my sibs that if i see anyone of them on initiation ground, i will shoot the person dead.. CULTISM has turned something else.. so my sis cant be a victim of cultism
Re: Lagos Schoolboys Gang-Rape Schoolgirls, Initiate Them Forcefully by vchykp(m): 1:42pm On Feb 23, 2018
RickandMorty:

Let's pray your sister gets abducted one day and raped to the point of death. Then, when she narrrates her story to you, quickly dismiss it and call her what she really is "An irresponsible sister" for allowing herself to be abducted and putting the blame on othe people. smiley
so they sit in class, and after school dey home.. and the boys came to abduct them in thier homes?? those girls has done something wrong or they are not at the right place at the right time which led to thier abduction.
Re: Lagos Schoolboys Gang-Rape Schoolgirls, Initiate Them Forcefully by vchykp(m): 1:45pm On Feb 23, 2018
sirfee:

The bolded is a lie.

you can only be forced to initiation ground only if you impersonated and they want to have mercy and initiate you.. i repeat, no cult is ready to force you to initiation ground, my reasons are best known to anyone who has tasted initiation.
Re: Lagos Schoolboys Gang-Rape Schoolgirls, Initiate Them Forcefully by mikaael(m): 1:46pm On Feb 23, 2018
Samusu:
Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajiun

who die
Re: Lagos Schoolboys Gang-Rape Schoolgirls, Initiate Them Forcefully by 9jaown(m): 1:47pm On Feb 23, 2018
vchykp:
i got notin more to say..

Re: Lagos Schoolboys Gang-Rape Schoolgirls, Initiate Them Forcefully by vchykp(m): 1:53pm On Feb 23, 2018
YelloweWest:

Talking straight out of your aśs!

I take this very personally!

When i was in a village in riverstate a cultist took notice of me and my friend. He came visiting our place and we told him and his friends we don't want.
We took NOTHING from them. But they said we are forming and they will deal with us!

Around 10pm we left that village with only night gown! Info was leaked that they were coming for us.

Truly they came with guns and robbed that same night the landlord confirmed it!

If you have not experienced cultist thank God for u but don't doubt the stories of those who Have!

Those boys are heartless and do unthinkable things!

all this you are saying, am not on doubt.. what am saying is "no cult will forcefully take you for initiation".. you where simply bullied by cultists, which is rampant, but forceful initiation is a No..! No..! except u impersonate
Re: Lagos Schoolboys Gang-Rape Schoolgirls, Initiate Them Forcefully by iukpe: 1:55pm On Feb 23, 2018
30 to 40 years ago when secret cults were reigning on our university campuses, government and responsible authorities did nothing about it. Today cultism reigns in the secondary schools, in the cities, villages and in our neighborhoods. How do you explain to the young ones that what their fathers and brothers did years ago and still do today.... (still identify and represent themselves in social gatherings and occasions) ....was wrong and evil all along?
Re: Lagos Schoolboys Gang-Rape Schoolgirls, Initiate Them Forcefully by vchykp(m): 1:55pm On Feb 23, 2018
[quote author=9jaown post=65310012][/quote]nah until i slap u, u go knw say i no get anytin to say
Re: Lagos Schoolboys Gang-Rape Schoolgirls, Initiate Them Forcefully by 9jaown(m): 1:59pm On Feb 23, 2018
vchykp:
nah until i slap u, u go knw say i no get anytin to say

Re: Lagos Schoolboys Gang-Rape Schoolgirls, Initiate Them Forcefully by sirfee(m): 2:01pm On Feb 23, 2018
vchykp:

you can only be forced to initiation ground only if you impersonated and they want to have mercy and initiate you.. i repeat, no cult is ready to force you to initiation ground, my reasons are best known to anyone who has tasted initiation.
I don't want to argue with you but you are wrong.Ciaooo...
Re: Lagos Schoolboys Gang-Rape Schoolgirls, Initiate Them Forcefully by lonlytroy(m): 2:11pm On Feb 23, 2018
vchykp:
I make bold to tell you that those girls where not forcefully initiated, irresponsible girls claiming rape.. #birds of same feather!

Modified..

For all you quoting me, those girls are smart enough to blame thier mistake on others, no cult is willing to force you to initiation ground talk more of rape, except the girls impersonated.. they have over 300 intending members, so how come the girls where forced..? "its easy to blame others for your mistake".. tnx

modified...

I got lots of nasty quotes already, quoters please dont get me wrong, those girls are trying to justify thier evil and shameful act by blamming cultist's.. like i said "its easy to blame others to vindicate yourself".. tnx

Are u a cultist? What have u gained for been a cultist?
Re: Lagos Schoolboys Gang-Rape Schoolgirls, Initiate Them Forcefully by babaireti(m): 2:23pm On Feb 23, 2018
SpaceAngel:
These kind of criminals should be shot. angry
And killed many times in their life times,each time they reincarnate they should be killed
Re: Lagos Schoolboys Gang-Rape Schoolgirls, Initiate Them Forcefully by harrisonokonkwo: 4:02pm On Feb 23, 2018
vchykp:
I make bold to tell you that those girls where not forcefully initiated, irresponsible girls claiming rape.. #birds of same feather!

Modified..

modified...

you are a cultist, guy.
Re: Lagos Schoolboys Gang-Rape Schoolgirls, Initiate Them Forcefully by enonche85(m): 5:22pm On Feb 23, 2018
Acheron:

He founded Pyrates Confraternity along with other men not Pirate confraternity. If you are looking for an organization to paint with the "cultist" brush, look elsewhere. I'm not going to enlighten you, keep wallowing in your ignorance.

Since u know how to spell very well, are there two different groups called pirate and pyrate confraternities in this country?...yes he started the group as a non-violent one but someone along the line changed their ideologies which resulted to these blood thirsty demons we have on our streets and in schools today. I believe somehow other cult groups also started off as non-violent as well.
Re: Lagos Schoolboys Gang-Rape Schoolgirls, Initiate Them Forcefully by MLK22555: 5:51pm On Feb 23, 2018
u just might have a point there man, we never know it all
vchykp:

and neither do you know why i said it.. after much investigation, you will see its not rape.. they got what they wanted

1 Like

Re: Lagos Schoolboys Gang-Rape Schoolgirls, Initiate Them Forcefully by YelloweWest: 6:28pm On Feb 23, 2018
vchykp:

all this you are saying, am not on doubt.. what am saying is "no cult will forcefully take you for initiation".. you where simply bullied by cultists, which is rampant, but forceful initiation is a No..! No..! except u impersonate
You call an attempted kidnap simply bulling??

Do u have any idea what those bastards would have done to us if they caught us??
Re: Lagos Schoolboys Gang-Rape Schoolgirls, Initiate Them Forcefully by vchykp(m): 8:26pm On Feb 23, 2018
YelloweWest:

You call an attempted kidnap simply bulling??

Do u have any idea what those bastards would have done to us if they caught us??

They cant do shit.. except you guys have done something wrong. The bitter truth is that, the kind of life you lived in school attracted them, so check yourself.. #tnx
Re: Lagos Schoolboys Gang-Rape Schoolgirls, Initiate Them Forcefully by vchykp(m): 8:29pm On Feb 23, 2018
harrisonokonkwo:
you are a cultist, guy.
thats not d topic bro
Re: Lagos Schoolboys Gang-Rape Schoolgirls, Initiate Them Forcefully by Acheron: 10:31pm On Feb 23, 2018
enonche85:

Since u know how to spell very well, are there two different groups called pirate and pyrate confraternities in this country?...yes he started the group as a non-violent one but someone along the line changed their ideologies which resulted to these blood thirsty demons we have on our streets and in schools today. I believe somehow other cult groups also started off as non-violent as well.
Mr man, you know nothing.
Re: Lagos Schoolboys Gang-Rape Schoolgirls, Initiate Them Forcefully by YelloweWest: 12:40pm On Feb 24, 2018
vchykp:

They cant do shit.. except you guys have done something wrong. The bitter truth is that, the kind of life you lived in school attracted them, so check yourself.. #tnx
Armed robbers that kill strangers they don't know, what did they do or what life style did the live that attracted the armed robbers?

Ritualist that kill children, what did the kids do to Them?

Like I said u are talking straight out of your aśs.

I'm very certain you are a cultist that's why you are defending your colleagues.

Your cup go soon full.
Re: Lagos Schoolboys Gang-Rape Schoolgirls, Initiate Them Forcefully by vchykp(m): 3:50am On Feb 25, 2018
YelloweWest:

Armed robbers that kill strangers they don't know, what did they do or what life style did the live that attracted the armed robbers?

Ritualist that kill children, what did the kids do to Them?

Like I said u are talking straight out of your aśs.

I'm very certain you are a cultist that's why you are defending your colleagues.

Your cup go soon full.
oga what r u saying??.. how my cup wan full, where you told am a jobless criminal?
Re: Lagos Schoolboys Gang-Rape Schoolgirls, Initiate Them Forcefully by Cityguy: 7:59pm On Feb 25, 2018
SpaceAngel:
These kind of criminals should be shot. angry
I'm with you on this. This country is too populated with wrong minds that ridding us of their likes would be a great service.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Knife Doctors Removed From Cheek Of Woman Stabbed By Husband (Pics) / Killers Of The Sales Girl In Ughelli Caught And Mobbed To Death / Panic In Jos As Gunmen Kill 14, Including Family Of 9. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.