Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

We Now Have Cabals On Nairaland - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / We Now Have Cabals On Nairaland (1293 Views)

How To Get Your Post On Nairaland Front Page / Website Link Block On Nairaland / Only For Webmasters On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Now Have Cabals On Nairaland by btcbunker: 5:28am On Feb 23, 2018
Seun please check your moderators and admins they now work with some people here to use your forum for selfish reasons , i created a thread on technology market like every other human and user here on Nairaland but instead offered a cheaper service and didn't break any rules which am 100% sure of the next thing i see i was banned till 2025 very funny and the thread was deleted , i just want to say this to that moderator that because you want to block another man way of surviving , that your selfish interest you and your cabals it will choke you people one day , this is the same cabals that rule the eccurrency thread in business section , seun check your admins they are corrupt and selfish

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Now Have Cabals On Nairaland by SirLakes: 12:43pm On Feb 23, 2018
Seconded!

You create a thread first and Mr Lagbaja creates his own hours later (similar content), Mr Lagbaja calls on somebody that knows one of the Mods.............Bang! Mr lagbaja's thread is on the FP.

Mr seun, put your mods in check.......thIs cabal nonsense must stop kiss kiss kiss

(1) (Reply)

Joomla And Wordpress Which Is Better / What You Should Know About Sephora Gift Card / I Think Webmasters Should Be Hack Proof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.