Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,839 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Bad Mouth Odour And Persistent Headache. Help! - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bad Mouth Odour And Persistent Headache. Help! (28293 Views)

Persistent Headache / Causes Of Mouth Odour And How To Naturally Get Rid Of It. / 10 Causes Of Mouth Odour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bad Mouth Odour And Persistent Headache. Help! by Lawrittanneka68(f): 7:14pm On Mar 04, 2018
AfflictedOne:
Good morning Nairalanders , especially doctors in the house. I have a very serious case of bad mouth odour that has persisted for a long time, at least 8years.

Sometimes I have to brush as many as three to four times a day and bad enough, it will still be there.

Occasionally, I remove some yellowish smelly stuffs from my throat and after sometimes I see them again. Also of late, I have persistent headaches even without fever, even when I wake in the morning expecting to be refreshed, the ache will still be there. I don't know if these are related.

I have seen two or three doctors and normally there give me antibiotics and recommend mouthwashes. Now it is still here an am worried and depressed.

I am in my late 20s and this has affected my life in ways space will not permit me to write. I just cannot function well anywhere because I cannot talk for fear of the odour. My social life is zero, and I am almost always alone.

Please advice me if you have or know someone who has experienced this, or you are an expert or you know something I can do to be free from this. Its so bad its the only item on my new year prayer. I don't want to spend another year in this. Thank you all in anticipation.

This is a new profile, just for anonymity. Please help an afflicted brother. Thank you.
i have products that will take care of it completely if interested contact or WhatsAp this number: 08038220168

Re: Bad Mouth Odour And Persistent Headache. Help! by eunoia: 12:17pm On Aug 29, 2018
AfflictedOne:
Good morning Nairalanders , especially doctors in the house. I have a very serious case of bad mouth odour that has persisted for a long time, at least 8years.

Sometimes I have to brush as many as three to four times a day and bad enough, it will still be there.

Occasionally, I remove some yellowish smelly stuffs from my throat and after sometimes I see them again. Also of late, I have persistent headaches even without fever, even when I wake in the morning expecting to be refreshed, the ache will still be there. I don't know if these are related.

I have seen two or three doctors and normally there give me antibiotics and recommend mouthwashes. Now it is still here an am worried and depressed.

I am in my late 20s and this has affected my life in ways space will not permit me to write. I just cannot function well anywhere because I cannot talk for fear of the odour. My social life is zero, and I am almost always alone.

Please advice me if you have or know someone who has experienced this, or you are an expert or you know something I can do to be free from this. Its so bad its the only item on my new year prayer. I don't want to spend another year in this. Thank you all in anticipation.

This is a new profile, just for anonymity. Please help an afflicted brother. Thank you.
Hi, this reply is a bit late. But I will post it any way for others in need. I completely relate to the issue you've been having. The yellowish particles smell very foul, alot lot rot. And no amount of brushing or gargling with mouth wash can help you permanently, because the problem is with your tonsils. For my case when I looked in my tonsils, both had some sort of pockets/holes, which was where the stones formed in. I also tried to remove the stones myself, but saliva from inside your tonsils gets in your mouth as well. which you have no control over, the saliva smells just as foul. This is why you can sort of feel the ordor coming directly from your throat. I have gotten my tonsils removed on my ENT's recommendation because my tonsils also because enlarged and uncomfortable, and I kid you not my breath smells just the way a baby's mouth smells. It is almost just neutral. And I am extremely now comfortable with myself. But please when you have your tonsils removed please adhere to all instructions of your doctor

2 Likes

Re: Bad Mouth Odour And Persistent Headache. Help! by Lawrittanneka68(f): 6:54pm On Aug 29, 2018
AfflictedOne:

Have you tried these products from swissgarde,defender,Cal- Mag,Aloe power and mouth wash,it will take care of the two problems,if interested whatsap this number,08038220168

Re: Bad Mouth Odour And Persistent Headache. Help! by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 06, 2018
eunoia:
Hi, this reply is a bit late. But I will post it any way for others in need. I completely relate to the issue you've been having. The yellowish particles smell very foul, alot lot rot. And no amount of brushing or gargling with mouth wash can help you permanently, because the problem is with your tonsils. For my case when I looked in my tonsils, both had some sort of pockets/holes, which was where the stones formed in. I also tried to remove the stones myself, but saliva from inside your tonsils gets in your mouth as well. which you have no control over, the saliva smells just as foul. This is why you can sort of feel the ordor coming directly from your throat. I have gotten my tonsils removed on my ENT's recommendation because my tonsils also because enlarged and uncomfortable, and I kid you not my breath smells just the way a baby's mouth smells. It is almost just neutral. And I am extremely now comfortable with myself. But please when you have your tonsils removed please adhere to all instructions of your doctor

Thank u for this piece. Can I send u a PM?
Re: Bad Mouth Odour And Persistent Headache. Help! by Cindy4u: 5:36pm On Jun 24, 2019
emmaBS:
Try to check with both a Dentist and an ENT doctor.
If the odour is caused by tonsil stones, they can be removed.
If it is caused by sinusitis/sinus infection, I am very sure they are going to prescribe antibiotics.
But the problem is antibiotics work for some sinusitis while they don't work for some other sinus infections.
Even in the western world, so many people with sinus infections have not been able to find a solution in the hospitals. It is surprising that many even went through surgeries yet the problem persisted.

This is my advice: if it is tonsils, get them removed.
If it is sinus infection use any drugs they are going to prescribe.
If the drugs work, lucky you.
If the drugs don't work, try quoting me.
I will tell you what I did that solved my sinusitis.

My experience: I had sinus infection in 2014, visited an ENT doctor and the drugs he prescribed worked.

In late 2017, the sinusitis returned. So I visited that same doctor but the drugs he gave me refused to work. I also visited other doctors yet the problem persisted. In fact, the odour increased and I had to start staying indoors.
So I started reading online and found some info on some forums. I tried what I read and it worked miraculously.
Please note that I didn't spend more than 6k on this particular method.
That was after spending about 50k visiting hospitals and doctors.

Summarily:
1. Be sure of the cause of the problem.
2. Let the qualified/trained doctors treat you first.
3. If number 2 failed, quote me or send a PM.

The problem is solvable.
please help me, I've suffered chronic sinusitis for 3 years, no antibiotics is working.
Re: Bad Mouth Odour And Persistent Headache. Help! by emmaBS(m): 6:41pm On Jun 24, 2019
Cindy4u:
please help me, I've suffered chronic sinusitis for 3 years, no antibiotics is working.

I replied to your PM.
Re: Bad Mouth Odour And Persistent Headache. Help! by TinaG(f): 8:12pm On Jun 24, 2019
Please try aloe vera juice. It's bitter but will help you .
Re: Bad Mouth Odour And Persistent Headache. Help! by AngryParrot1: 5:54am On Jun 26, 2019
AfflictedOne:

Good morning. That smelly thing u spoke about is mucus! And once I hear 'mucus', the solution is the same. Because it assumes different names when it is in different places in the body, but from a holistic point of view, it is the same. You will need a complete natural therapy to burst & evict the mucus accumulation, & all its accompanying opportunistic micro organisms. Check out my signature let's talk. Don't worry, nature is free!
Re: Bad Mouth Odour And Persistent Headache. Help! by famohold(m): 10:29am On Feb 29, 2020
emmaBS:

I replied to your PM.
pls reply pm
Re: Bad Mouth Odour And Persistent Headache. Help! by emmaBS(m): 10:25pm On Feb 29, 2020
famohold:
pls reply pm

Replied
Re: Bad Mouth Odour And Persistent Headache. Help! by Cainnobody: 8:42am On Jul 15, 2020
emmaBS:

Replied
pls reply my pm or Whatsapp number sir
Re: Bad Mouth Odour And Persistent Headache. Help! by zona376: 9:54am On Jul 15, 2020
Visit: www.omenmatradomedicals.com.ng and table down your issues. They will know what to do
Re: Bad Mouth Odour And Persistent Headache. Help! by Minpete: 4:35pm On Aug 02, 2021
Here comes the Solution to Mouth Odor

https://healthaffinity.com.ng/mouthodorsolution/
Re: Bad Mouth Odour And Persistent Headache. Help! by Minpete: 4:37pm On Aug 02, 2021
https://healthaffinity.com.ng/mouthodorsolution/
You will find the solution here, and don't forget to share your testimony after you see results.
Re: Bad Mouth Odour And Persistent Headache. Help! by AgentSpoon(m): 7:19am On Aug 19, 2021
have you been able to find lasting solution to this problem
AfflictedOne:
Goodmorning Nairalanders , especially doctors in the house. I have a very serious case of bad mouth odour that has persisted for a long time, at least 8years.

Re: Bad Mouth Odour And Persistent Headache. Help! by Mandela27: 9:18pm On Jan 17, 2022
edibobo:
I have a cure for you if you don't mind 08050750317
can u treat it?
Re: Bad Mouth Odour And Persistent Headache. Help! by Mandela27: 9:20pm On Jan 17, 2022
siraj1402:
Fellow cry no more contact 08036534549
can u treat it?
Re: Bad Mouth Odour And Persistent Headache. Help! by Babsakin: 11:01pm On Jan 23
Cindy4u:

Kindly help me with the solution too. Been battling it since four months ago.
Re: Bad Mouth Odour And Persistent Headache. Help! by CuteNbad(m): 10:34pm On Jan 25
Babsakin:

Kindly help me with the solution too. Been battling it since four months ago.
you're in a long ride of social anxiety and depression.
Re: Bad Mouth Odour And Persistent Headache. Help! by Babsakin: 7:15pm On Jan 26
CuteNbad:
you're in a long ride of social anxiety and depression.

Any solution bro?
Re: Bad Mouth Odour And Persistent Headache. Help! by CuteNbad(m): 10:20am On Feb 01
Babsakin:

Any solution bro?
You're in for a long ride...it will take 10 years before you figure it out.
Re: Bad Mouth Odour And Persistent Headache. Help! by Babsakin: 12:36pm On Feb 01
CuteNbad:

God forbid, I reject it.
For your information, I'm better. May it be for you the way you wish for me🙏
Re: Bad Mouth Odour And Persistent Headache. Help! by CuteNbad(m): 12:39pm On Feb 01
Babsakin:

God forbid, I reject it.
For your information, I'm better. May it be for you the way you wish for me🙏
werey.... something wey don be for you
Re: Bad Mouth Odour And Persistent Headache. Help! by Babsakin: 12:39pm On Feb 01
CuteNbad:

May it be for you what you wishes for me🙏
Re: Bad Mouth Odour And Persistent Headache. Help! by Babsakin: 1:56pm On Feb 01
CuteNbad:
werey.... something wey don be for you
God punish you egbon
Re: Bad Mouth Odour And Persistent Headache. Help! by CuteNbad(m): 2:48pm On Feb 01
Babsakin:

May it be for you what you wishes for me🙏
Werey...gerrat with your stinking mouth. Try dey use nose mask make you no kill people around you with your bad breath.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chinese Baby Born With 16 Toes (Pics) / Lady Recounts How Carelessness Made Her Lose Her Partner At FMC, Abeokuta / Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.