Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,588 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Grow Your Funds With No Risk At All! Fixed Deposit Rates At Its Best!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Grow Your Funds With No Risk At All! Fixed Deposit Rates At Its Best!! (1250 Views)

Rush For T-bills To Weaken Rates At Wednesday's PMA / Google Reacts To Inaccurate Nigeria’s Currency Rates At ‘N184 To Dollar’ / How Safe Are Your Funds With Piggybank? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Grow Your Funds With No Risk At All! Fixed Deposit Rates At Its Best!! by mrbigseun(m): 10:05am On Feb 23, 2018
hello everyone i want to introduce a international microfiance group that offers best competitive interest rates . they have over 8 affilates in africa and thier affilate in nigeria is called lafayette microfiance bank they are based in oyo state at the moment but will be moving to other parts of the country soon. they are regualted by CBN and insured by NDIC . they also offer various financial services such as interbank transfers to all banks( which enables you to transact with them even if you are out of oyo state or even nigeria , mastercard and verve debit cards , mobile cash collections mobileapp(in-pipe) . they offer saving accounts , planned savings and fixed deposit accounts with the best rates around . find attached thier interest rates . i have been banking with them since 2013. my officer is mr monday call him up on 09092380160 for more information . find attached the rates Thank me later . i know the tresury bills is quite high but you have easy access to your funds here at any time .... you can even negiotiate from 20m and above .

Re: Grow Your Funds With No Risk At All! Fixed Deposit Rates At Its Best!! by mrbigseun(m): 8:52pm On Jun 27, 2018
Hiiiii

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows The Best Shipping Company In Nigeria? I Want To Partner With Them. / How Do I Open An Working Paypal Account / Youth Fund Nigeria 400,000 Naira Business Empowerment - Apply Now!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.