Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,408 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

The Angel's Message - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Angel's Message (502 Views)

The Devil And The Angel- Yay Or Nay? / The Angel And The Fugitive( A story of crime, politics and insurgency) / The Angel In My Dream. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Angel's Message by Simarrr(m): 12:28pm On Feb 23, 2018
Ndi Nairaland, I have encountered an angel o.Why not grab a drink first?

I was at the mountain two days ago to pray and fast and tap into the power of the Most High. Somebody shout “Hallelujah!”
I was kabashing and weeping and fighting with principalities and powers, and behold, the angel of the Lord appeared to me.
No, he didn’t appear with that “pyyaaawwwnnn” sound like in all those Nigerian films. I just opened my eyes and saw him standing before me.
May God forgive Nollywood.

My brothers and sisters, I fell upon the ground in fear and awe, for his power was great and I was unworthy.

The angel was clothed in immaculate white shirt and trousers, and on hisfeet were the most exquisite pair of Gucci leather sandals I had ever seen in my life. (Plus, he was really hot and cute sha)

I was about to cry out in fear, when, suddenly, the angel slapped me and I glimpsed the gates of heaven.

“Must you shout now?” He motioned me to keep quiet.

He brought out a plastic bottle of reddish liquid and handed it to me and said: “Abasima, son of Essien, drink of the blood of the Lamb, and renew your strength! Drink!”

(1) (Reply)

Closed / New! "Marry Me" By Sholybrown / Triumph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.