Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,594 members, 7,837,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Give Me The Weblink To What U Want & I Will Make The Payment. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Give Me The Weblink To What U Want & I Will Make The Payment. (586 Views)

One Of The Payment Service Provider Staff Gave Birth To Triplet-see Photo / Do U Want Direct Uk Used Phones, See Them Here. / Specified Tokunbo Laptop U Want Here 07080291822,08035057766 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give Me The Weblink To What U Want & I Will Make The Payment. by omaviespay(m): 2:40pm On Apr 25, 2010
We can assist in making payment for all your online shopping, subscription and services. Our services include PAYMENT and SHIPPING. We can handle ANY MODE OF PAYMENT and make PAYMENT IN ANY KIND OF ELECTRONIC/WEB CURRENCY.
For further details contact us:
TEL: 08076950004.
YAHOOMSGR: omaviespay.
EMAIL: info@omaviespay.com.
www.omaviesPAY.com.
Re: Give Me The Weblink To What U Want & I Will Make The Payment. by omaviespay(m): 12:09pm On Apr 28, 2010
Get your US Address and US Phone number for your online shipping. Contact us for furher details.
www.omaviesPAY.com.
Re: Give Me The Weblink To What U Want & I Will Make The Payment. by omaviespay(m): 12:45pm On Apr 29, 2010
Thanks for your patronage.
Re: Give Me The Weblink To What U Want & I Will Make The Payment. by omaviespay(m): 9:02am On May 01, 2010
For Free MasterCard visit: www.omaviesblog..com.
Re: Give Me The Weblink To What U Want & I Will Make The Payment. by freakyguy(m): 7:52am On May 09, 2010
I need to get a certain item from ebay. Do u accept such orders and how long will it take from payment to receiving item in Nigeria? I have sent the link already to your email.
Re: Give Me The Weblink To What U Want & I Will Make The Payment. by omaviespay(m): 10:16pm On May 23, 2010
Give us the weblink to whateva u need or just send us an email stating the product name and specification. We shall have it delivered to your doorstep within 5 business days. Visit www.omaviesPAY.com for further details.
Re: Give Me The Weblink To What U Want & I Will Make The Payment. by omaviespay(m): 8:35pm On Jun 01, 2010
Buy items online anywhere in the world and have us make the pickup and ship it down to your doorstep. All items will be shipped as soon as possible after pickup and shall get to you with 3-5days depending on certain conditions.
All enquiries about this service can be answered by our customer support staff.
For details:
www.omaviesPAY.com.

(1) (Reply)

Need A Cheap S/h Printer / Laptop For Sales / Unlock Your 3g Modem Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.