Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,990 members, 7,952,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:28 AM

Help On How To Create A Wireless Local Host Registration System - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Help On How To Create A Wireless Local Host Registration System (500 Views)

I Need Help On A Newly Bought UPS / How To Identify A Wireless Connection Switch On A Toshiba Laptop? / Charge Your Iphone X On A Wireless Pikachu Charger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help On How To Create A Wireless Local Host Registration System by J0nyb0y(m): 1:02pm On Feb 23, 2018
Hello guys, please I need ideas on a project I want to work on.

Problem Statement: My church is having a programme..
I want to create a registration system where by people can connect to the church WiFi and input a given IP address in their browser then they will be directed to a registration page that has been previously created an hosted on the ip address

The Idea is I want to create local host and then get its op address...

Please how do I go about it...

I want the registration page to contain basic info about the person, location, age range, member or not...

The registration page..

What am thinking is that Will I design the registration page with html and host it using a wamp server. Then get the Ip address of my system and turn on the hotspot for people to connect. Then give people the ip address of my system to connect so that when they connect they'll be directed to the registration page...

Please I need ideas as I'm a little confused as how to go about it. Thanks
Re: Help On How To Create A Wireless Local Host Registration System by Brendaniel: 11:36pm On Feb 23, 2018
I don't know much about ip thing with wampserver and Wi-Fi, but what I know is it will be best done with full php and a database. Go online maybe phpkode and search for church management system or members management system, download a project and modify to your taste.
Re: Help On How To Create A Wireless Local Host Registration System by J0nyb0y(m): 10:26am On Feb 27, 2018
Brendaniel:
I don't know much about ip thing with wampserver and Wi-Fi, but what I know is it will be best done with full php and a database. Go online maybe phpkode and search for church management system or members management system, download a project and modify to your taste.
Thanks, but I'm not looking for a church management system... Just a temporary Registration system for a day event... Using the details I listed above.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Start-ups Launch First Android Game – Dodge An Escape From Doom / Let's Discuss About Deep Web! / Steps On How To Download Youtube Video App On Your Smart Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.