Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,117 members, 7,835,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Can A Man "Rape" His Wife??? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can A Man "Rape" His Wife??? (904 Views)

Man Has His Penis Cut Off & Fed To WILD PIGS After He Tried To Rape His Niece / Https://beadysworld.tv/26-year-old-man-rape-7-year-old-girl-inside-church-in-ben / Husband Wakes His Wife Up With Breakfast In Bed, Her Smile Is Priceless (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Man "Rape" His Wife??? by jaszplus12(m): 2:49pm On Feb 23, 2018
hi.
I listened to a group of guys debate among themselves that between a married couple if non consensual sex occurs it cannot be called rape.
that means if a man forces sex upon his wife she dares not claim rape.
one of them says in the criminal code section 357 it translates that only if bodily harm occurs can a woman take up the case!
i come weak.
lawyers and law enforcement guys please i need your opinions.
Re: Can A Man "Rape" His Wife??? by babyfaceafrica: 2:52pm On Feb 23, 2018
Nope

1 Like

Re: Can A Man "Rape" His Wife??? by biacan(f): 2:53pm On Feb 23, 2018
Yes of course.....that's when you forcefully have your way cool
Re: Can A Man "Rape" His Wife??? by bluntolumide(m): 3:01pm On Feb 23, 2018
Some men self.....
if your wife doesn't want to have sex with you,....and you've tried several time but she refuses
look for alternative.alse where with the high rate of beautiful young lady out there....... you can satisfy yourself........ do that for months and don't ask her for sex even when she offer herself decline her
give irrational reasons ........ and see if she won't become jealous......some women are wicked they need to be disciplined

this is preferable than putting laws into your hand.......... rape is rape married or not..... use your commonsense
Re: Can A Man "Rape" His Wife??? by midolian(m): 3:01pm On Feb 23, 2018
Its just like saying a man stole his own property grin grin

On a more serious note, going by the definition of "rape", i think a man can rape his own wife..
Re: Can A Man "Rape" His Wife??? by Martin0(m): 3:06pm On Feb 23, 2018
biacan:

hello dear can we talk on whatsapp pls
Re: Can A Man "Rape" His Wife??? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 23, 2018
a man can not rape his wife. but then again wat did I even know, am not married tongue
Re: Can A Man "Rape" His Wife??? by izaray(f): 3:09pm On Feb 23, 2018
Martin0:

Biacan pls give Martin0 a listening ear, him don too miss you na, or is it a crime to love sombori again grin
Re: Can A Man "Rape" His Wife??? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 23, 2018
biacan:

What will make him to forcefully have his way? Maybe because you refuse him sex! Why would you EVER refuse your HUSBAND sex in the first place? Why?

These girls of nowadays, don't sieze to amaze me!

Well, to me, it is rape. You don't need to force it, just leave her and get a side chick! Use the side chick to satisfy your urge. When she's in the mood, tell her you're not. Then maybe she'll get tired and report you to either the pastor or your parents, which is a wonderful opportunity for you
Re: Can A Man "Rape" His Wife??? by thorpido(m): 3:13pm On Feb 23, 2018
If it is not consensual,it is rape!No sugarcoating.
Re: Can A Man "Rape" His Wife??? by Martin0(m): 3:23pm On Feb 23, 2018
izaray:
Biacan pls give Martin0 a listening ear, him don too miss you na, or is it a crime to love sombori again grin

gringrin
Re: Can A Man "Rape" His Wife??? by DWJOBScom(m): 3:25pm On Feb 23, 2018
yes yes yes

the moment she says stop, please do
Re: Can A Man "Rape" His Wife??? by izaray(f): 3:37pm On Feb 23, 2018
pp802:

What will make him to forcefully have his way? Maybe because you refuse him sex! Why would you EVER refuse your HUSBAND sex in the first place? Why?

These girls of nowadays, don't sieze to amaze me!

Well, to me, it is rape. You don't need to force it, just leave her and get a side chick! Use the side chick to satisfy your urge. When she's in the mood, tell her you're not. Then maybe she'll get tired and report you to either the pastor or your parents, which is a wonderful opportunity for you
Oga you don kill me with laughter, so we should always give it to them, whenever they want it As in no excuse grin Bro fear God

small nah, una want kill person? Women are not roboot for God's sake, an understanding husband will never see anything bad in his wife

refusing him sex, its only when she decide to make it a regular thing, that's when it becomes an issue to her husband
Re: Can A Man "Rape" His Wife??? by izaray(f): 3:39pm On Feb 23, 2018
Martin0:

gringrin
Can't you say tank you For begging her on ur behalf wink
Re: Can A Man "Rape" His Wife??? by Martin0(m): 3:41pm On Feb 23, 2018
izaray:
Can't you say tank you For begging her on ur behalf wink

thank you ma

1 Like

Re: Can A Man "Rape" His Wife??? by izaray(f): 3:43pm On Feb 23, 2018
Martin0:

thank you ma
Dont mention, what are friends for, if not for inconviencies cool
Re: Can A Man "Rape" His Wife??? by Martin0(m): 3:44pm On Feb 23, 2018
izaray:
Dont mention, what are friends for, if not for inconviencies cool

hmmgrin

1 Like

Re: Can A Man "Rape" His Wife??? by biacan(f): 4:27pm On Feb 23, 2018
Martin0:

What's happening
Re: Can A Man "Rape" His Wife??? by Martin0(m): 4:30pm On Feb 23, 2018
biacan:
What's happening

add me with that number let talk
Re: Can A Man "Rape" His Wife??? by biacan(f): 4:39pm On Feb 23, 2018
Martin0:

add me with that number let talk
Hope no problem
Re: Can A Man "Rape" His Wife??? by Martin0(m): 4:41pm On Feb 23, 2018
biacan:
Hope no problem
not really
Re: Can A Man "Rape" His Wife??? by biacan(f): 4:42pm On Feb 23, 2018
Martin0:

not really
You seems bother mention me in an old thread let's talk shocked shocked
Re: Can A Man "Rape" His Wife??? by Martin0(m): 4:43pm On Feb 23, 2018
biacan:
You seems bother mention me in an old thread let's talk shocked shocked

OK

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoe? / I Need Your Opinion Or Advice.. / 71year Old Ex-wife Of Singer Guvnor Ace Gets Engaged To Her 19-year-old!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.