Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Bible Found Untouched Amid Tornado Wreckage; See Page That Was Opened (Throwback - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bible Found Untouched Amid Tornado Wreckage; See Page That Was Opened (Throwback (59186 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Criticized For Holding Service At Canaanland Amid Covid-19 / Tornado Destroys House, But Prayer Closet Still Standing In Alabama / Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bible Found Untouched Amid Tornado Wreckage; See Page That Was Opened (Throwback by hopefulLandlord: 8:26pm On Feb 25, 2018
piagetskinner:
so many of us profess our love for God but how many of us truly know and love him?

back to the picture, with God nothing happens by coincidence for everything that happens has been divinely orchestrated..yes! God is my refuge in the time of storm

Okay, let's follow this logic of yours sir and see where it leads us.

The terrorist killings and attacks are "divinely orchestrated"

The incessant corruption that's brought this country to its knees is "divinely orchestrated"

All the evil being carried out the world over are "divinely orchestrated"

Do you disagree with any of these?
Re: Bible Found Untouched Amid Tornado Wreckage; See Page That Was Opened (Throwback by dstar01(m): 8:28pm On Feb 25, 2018
Your stupidity is of heavyweight category. your hatred for Islam is so huge to the extent that you don't even understand simple Arabic language that ALLAH means GOD. lemme explain further for your chicken brain...

God in Yoruba language is OLUWA

God in Hausa language is ALLAH (same as Arabic)

God in Igbo language is CHUKWU

by the way I am Christian and even at that I love my neighbours and I accept them wholeheartedly with their religions
Re: Bible Found Untouched Amid Tornado Wreckage; See Page That Was Opened (Throwback by HeavenShield: 8:51pm On Feb 25, 2018
THE DEVIL IS A MONKEY grin

2 Likes

Re: Bible Found Untouched Amid Tornado Wreckage; See Page That Was Opened (Throwback by Octaves(m): 9:13pm On Feb 25, 2018
BluntBoy:

Bro, do you realize that Christians too have once perpetrated atrocities in the name of God?

Have you read about what happened during the Crusades of the Middle Ages Have you heard about Christian terrorism in Central African Republic that has drastically reduced the population of Muslims Would you say such Christians represent the Christian faith?

Yes, Muslims have been more prone to religious terrorism in this period, but it doesn't mean the Quran is the cause. You yourself admitted that Christians have learnt to understand the intent of the scriptures. But it didn't use to be like that in the past when Christian terrorism was the order of the day and is still the order of the day in Central African Republic.

Take for instance, the Hadith that talks about virgins awaiting martyrs in paradise. The Hadith says martyr but Islamist extremists brainwash individuals to blow up themselves so as to receive virgins in heaven. Of course, blowing up oneself is suicide and not martyrdom and so even that Hadith, though largely viewed as inauthentic and highly disputable, does not even support terrorism. It encourages people to be willing to be persecuted for Allah. It doesn't encourage people to incite violence.
how much do you know about the crusades? Misconceptions about the Crusades are all too common. The Crusades are generally portrayed as a series of holy wars against Islam led by power-mad popes and fought by religious fanatics. They are supposed to have been the epitome of self-righteousness and intolerance, a black stain on the history of the Catholic Church in particular and Western civilization in general. A breed of proto-imperialists, the Crusaders introduced Western aggression to the peaceful Middle East and then deformed the enlightened Muslim culture, leaving it in ruins. For variations on this theme, one need not look far. the Crusades to the East were in every way defensive wars. They were a direct response to Muslim aggression — an attempt to turn back or defend against Muslim conquests of Christian lands.
the Church in the middle ages were under the threat of Muslims conquest and domination. these crusades were an attempt to save embattled Christians and restore the holy land.
Do you know how the world got to that point. because the Muslims spread their religion by the sword; by jihad. the Church at the time was responding to this. it has nothing to do with terrorism unless you want to ignore how the Muslims got hold of those lands that were being defended

2 Likes

Re: Bible Found Untouched Amid Tornado Wreckage; See Page That Was Opened (Throwback by BluntBoy(m): 9:30pm On Feb 25, 2018
Octaves:
how much do you know about the crusades? Misconceptions about the Crusades are all too common. The Crusades are generally portrayed as a series of holy wars against Islam led by power-mad popes and fought by religious fanatics. They are supposed to have been the epitome of self-righteousness and intolerance, a black stain on the history of the Catholic Church in particular and Western civilization in general. A breed of proto-imperialists, the Crusaders introduced Western aggression to the peaceful Middle East and then deformed the enlightened Muslim culture, leaving it in ruins. For variations on this theme, one need not look far. the Crusades to the East were in every way defensive wars. They were a direct response to Muslim aggression — an attempt to turn back or defend against Muslim conquests of Christian lands.
the Church in the middle ages were under the threat of Muslims conquest and domination. these crusades were an attempt to save embattled Christians and restore the holy land.
Do you know how the world got to that point. because the Muslims spread their religion by the sword; by jihad. the Church at the time was responding to this. it has nothing to do with terrorism unless you want to ignore how the Muslims got hold of those lands that were being defended

Bro, Christian lands? How did it become Christian lands Did the Holy Land originally belong to Jews or Christians

Anyway, that is by the way. What have you to say about Christian terrorism in Central African Republic?
Re: Bible Found Untouched Amid Tornado Wreckage; See Page That Was Opened (Throwback by Octaves(m): 9:49pm On Feb 25, 2018
BluntBoy:

matrydom in islam does not mean being killed in your house while sleeping. it means dying in the active service of slaying the infidels. tell me these verses don't speak of violent jihad
Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whosoever fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward."
Quran (9:111) - "Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain: a promise binding on Him in truth, through the Law, the Gospel, and the Quran: and who is more faithful to his covenant than Allah? then rejoice in the bargain which ye have concluded: that is the achievement supreme."
Quran (2:207) - "And there is the type of man who gives his life to earn the pleasure of Allah..."

2 Likes

Re: Bible Found Untouched Amid Tornado Wreckage; See Page That Was Opened (Throwback by Octaves(m): 9:56pm On Feb 25, 2018
BluntBoy:

Bro, Christian lands? How did it become Christian lands Did the Holy Land originally belong to Jews or Christians

Anyway, that is by the way. What have you to say about Christian terrorism in Central African Republic?
Christian terrorism? from the little I googled about it. it seems its a political situation. A civil war started by the Muslims that is now taking a slight religious dimension. Nothing to do with church. just people fighting for their political views.
maybe you need to study up on it well before throwing it out as an example of Christian terrorism.

2 Likes

Re: Bible Found Untouched Amid Tornado Wreckage; See Page That Was Opened (Throwback by BluntBoy(m): 10:14pm On Feb 25, 2018
Octaves:
Christian terrorism? from the little I googled about it. it seems its a political situation. A civil war started by the Muslims that is now taking a slight religious dimension. Nothing to do with church. just people fighting for their political views.
maybe you need to study up on it well before throwing it out as an example of Christian terrorism.

You are always looking for excuses. So, you did not detect political undertones in terrorist attacks labelled as Islamic When it is Christian, you throw it out as political but when it is Islamic, it is Muslim and nothing else.
Re: Bible Found Untouched Amid Tornado Wreckage; See Page That Was Opened (Throwback by BluntBoy(m): 10:24pm On Feb 25, 2018
Octaves:
matrydom in islam does not mean being killed in your house while sleeping. it means dying in the active service of slaying the infidels. tell me these verses don't speak of violent jihad
Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whosoever fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward."
Quran (9:111) - "Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain: a promise binding on Him in truth, through the Law, the Gospel, and the Quran: and who is more faithful to his covenant than Allah? then rejoice in the bargain which ye have concluded: that is the achievement supreme."
Quran (2:207) - "And there is the type of man who gives his life to earn the pleasure of Allah..."

Haba, bro. Those verses do not speak of violent jihad but of compassion. Martyrdom includes fighting against oppression and does not include taking innocent life. The Quran states explicitly that there should not be compulsion in religion and that Christians and Jews would make heaven as long as they believed in God and did good.
Re: Bible Found Untouched Amid Tornado Wreckage; See Page That Was Opened (Throwback by Octaves(m): 10:31pm On Feb 25, 2018
BluntBoy:

Haba, bro. Those verses do not speak of violent jihad but of compassion. Martyrdom includes fighting against oppression and does not include taking innocent life. The Quran states explicitly that there should not be compulsion in religion and that Christians and Jews would make heaven as long as they believed in God and did good.
that's why I asked you if you knew of the meccan and medinan surahs.
compassion indeed!

2 Likes

Re: Bible Found Untouched Amid Tornado Wreckage; See Page That Was Opened (Throwback by Octaves(m): 10:36pm On Feb 25, 2018
BluntBoy:

You are always looking for excuses. So, you did not detect political undertones in terrorist attacks labelled as Islamic When it is Christian, you throw it out as political but when it is Islamic, it is Muslim and nothing else.

the problem here is that you have failed to acknowledge the facts of the matter here. did you not read where I wrote the Muslims started the whole unrest. or are you saying there are no reprisal attacks by both sides. why are pushing the blame to one side in a desperate attempt to trump up a long list of questionable examples of Christian terrorism

2 Likes

Re: Bible Found Untouched Amid Tornado Wreckage; See Page That Was Opened (Throwback by BluntBoy(m): 10:49pm On Feb 25, 2018
Octaves:
the problem here is that you have failed to acknowledge the facts of the matter here. did you not read where I wrote the Muslims started the whole unrest. or are you saying there are no reprisal attacks by both sides. why are pushing the blame to one side in a desperate attempt to trump up a long list of questionable examples of Christian terrorism

Muslims always start the unrest. You haven't given solid evidences of Muslims starting these unrests. Moreover, many of the cases of Islamic terrorism are questionable as well. There are Christians and Jews who fight in this so-called Muslim terrorist groups. There was a story up sometime ago about a kidnapped journalist or so who spent some days in the ISIS camp and never saw them read the Quran or even partook in the daily prayers. There was also the narrative of someone who said one of the Boko Haram fighters had white skin. Clearly, these individuals are mercenaries paid to fight. It is more political than religious.

It is all made more implicating because the Quran, just like the OT of the Bible, contains hate speeches against people of other religions.

1 Like

Re: Bible Found Untouched Amid Tornado Wreckage; See Page That Was Opened (Throwback by Blessedwhite(m): 10:54pm On Feb 25, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
God is greater than allah
Allah is God just that one is in Hausa or Arabic
Re: Bible Found Untouched Amid Tornado Wreckage; See Page That Was Opened (Throwback by ezelous: 12:11am On Feb 26, 2018
padua15:
If this is true, that's to show that God is aware of our happening
What do you mean by "If this is true?"

1 Like

Re: Bible Found Untouched Amid Tornado Wreckage; See Page That Was Opened (Throwback by Cityguy: 12:14am On Feb 26, 2018
A very sure, tested and trusted refuge for His own who are called after His name and through His son. Glory be to God in the highest.

2 Likes

Re: Bible Found Untouched Amid Tornado Wreckage; See Page That Was Opened (Throwback by Octaves(m): 12:22am On Feb 26, 2018
BluntBoy:

Muslims always start the unrest. You haven't given solid evidences of Muslims starting these unrests. Moreover, many of the cases of Islamic terrorism are questionable as well. There are Christians and Jews who fight in this so-called Muslim terrorist groups. There was a story up sometime ago about a kidnapped journalist or so who spent some days in the ISIS camp and never saw them read the Quran or even partook in the daily prayers. There was also the narrative of someone who said one of the Boko Haram fighters had white skin. Clearly, these individuals are mercenaries paid to fight. It is more political than religious.

It is all made more implicating because the Quran, just like the OT of the Bible, contains hate speeches against people of other religions.
you can continue working your al taquiya back and forth. I'm going to sleep. if you cant research about the CAR properly. that's your biz. continue peddling misinformation.I got my info from aljazeera and BBC and I trust them more than you.
the bible does not give Christians or any other group a mandate to go and slay infidels (in old testament, God might have given one-off instructions to that effect. but they were for specific situations not a modus operandi). on the other hand the Quran emphasizes so much on it that the whole of the Medina surahs are built around it. real Muslims understand this. contemporary apologists whitewash it and try to draw faux analogies to the bible.

2 Likes

Re: Bible Found Untouched Amid Tornado Wreckage; See Page That Was Opened (Throwback by DSDLIVEREPORT: 2:14am On Feb 26, 2018
Sirjamo:
The fact is- they are the same

No they are not pls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bible Found Untouched Amid Tornado Wreckage; See Page That Was Opened (Throwback by dnawah(m): 6:43am On Feb 26, 2018
raymytech:
religion is nonsense jor
Christianity is not a religion o,it is a way of life.and it is not by force,son Ok.

1 Like

Re: Bible Found Untouched Amid Tornado Wreckage; See Page That Was Opened (Throwback by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 26, 2018
Octaves:
I do not deny characters with those names exist in the Koran. they are there for effect. I can see the brainwashing effect on you already.
you are the one that needs to go and educate yourself

U are trying to confuse ur self further.
Re: Bible Found Untouched Amid Tornado Wreckage; See Page That Was Opened (Throwback by BluntBoy(m): 9:37am On Feb 26, 2018
Octaves:
you can continue working your al taquiya back and forth. I'm going to sleep. if you cant research about the CAR properly. that's your biz. continue peddling misinformation.I got my info from aljazeera and BBC and I trust them more than you.
the bible does not give Christians or any other group a mandate to go and slay infidels (in old testament, God might have given one-off instructions to that effect. but they were for specific situations not a modus operandi). on the other hand the Quran emphasizes so much on it that the whole of the Medina surahs are built around it. real Muslims understand this. contemporary apologists whitewash it and try to draw faux analogies to the bible.

Bro, you need to study the Quran and stop all these blind judgements.

The Quran never mandated Muslims to kill infidels who have not provoked them. The Quran states there should be no compulsion in religion. One of the differences between Islam and Christianity is the New Testament that teaches forgiveness and is against revenge. Unlike the New Testament, the Quran makes it appear like Allah is not against violence to counter violence. The Quran does not preach "turn the other cheek".

The Quran does not support unprovoked violence but supports provoked violence.

And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter... and fight them until fitnah is no more, and religion is for Allah. (Quran 2:191)

If you check the above verse, you would see that Allah hates persecution (unprovoked assault) even more than slaughter when this slaughter act is used to counter it.

Also from the verse, it says "...drive them out whence they drove you out ". This statement is not encouraging Muslims to just start killing infidels or non-Muslims but to counter violence with violence.

Fighting for Allah has been abused by fanatics to mean persecute non-Muslims. But fight for Allah means to join in the fights to restore overridden Muslim lands and to be willing to die in fights against oppressors.

Lastly, let me correct your impression of me, I am not a Muslim. I used to be a pastor until I saw that Christianity of today is an obstacle to spirituality. It was the major reason why I abandoned the pastoral ministry.
Re: Bible Found Untouched Amid Tornado Wreckage; See Page That Was Opened (Throwback by Octaves(m): 10:10am On Feb 26, 2018
BluntBoy:

Bro, you need to study the Quran and stop all these blind judgements.

The Quran never mandated Muslims to kill infidels who have not provoked them. The Quran states there should be no compulsion in religion. One of the differences between Islam and Christianity is the New Testament that teaches forgiveness and is against revenge. Unlike the New Testament, the Quran makes it appear like Allah is not against violence to counter violence. The Quran does not preach "turn the other cheek".

The Quran does not support unprovoked violence but supports provoked violence.

And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter... and fight them until fitnah is no more, and religion is for Allah. (Quran 2:191)

If you check the above verse, you would see that Allah hates persecution (unprovoked assault) even more than slaughter when this slaughter act is used to counter it.

Also from the verse, it says "...drive them out whence they drove you out ". This statement is not encouraging Muslims to just start killing infidels or non-Muslims but to counter violence with violence.

Fighting for Allah has been abused by fanatics to mean persecute non-Muslims. But fight for Allah means to join in the fights to restore overridden Muslim lands and to be willing to die in fights against oppressors.

Lastly, let me correct your impression of me, I am not a Muslim. I used to be a pastor until I saw that Christianity of today is an obstacle to spirituality. It was the major reason why I abandoned the pastoral ministry.

I do understand the Qur'an more than you. even though you are not a Muslim, you are Muslim apologist. even though I've decided to sign out on this argument, else I would have given you examples from the Qur'an and the hadiths. the quote you gave above says 'until religion is for Allah' have you thought what that means. do you think I have time to be hating on a religion that doesn't concern me if have not done my research on it. you obviously don't know the difference between the medinan and meccan surahs and the law of abrogation. that's why you are still giving me quotes like 'no compulsion in religion'. if I was your average guy, you might confuse me with that. your false comparisons to the old testament and faux examples of Christian violence makes you look desperate to whitewash the obvious.

1 Like

Re: Bible Found Untouched Amid Tornado Wreckage; See Page That Was Opened (Throwback by BluntBoy(m): 10:53am On Feb 26, 2018
Octaves:
I do understand the Qur'an more than you. even though you are not a Muslim, you are Muslim apologist. even though I've decided to sign out on this argument, else I would have given you examples from the Qur'an and the hadiths. the quote you gave above says 'until religion is for Allah' have you thought what that means. do you think I have time to be hating on a religion that doesn't concern me if have not done my research on it. you obviously don't know the difference between the medinan and meccan surahs and the law of abrogation. that's why you are still giving me quotes like 'no compulsion in religion'. if I was your average guy, you might confuse me with that. your false comparisons to the old testament and faux examples of Christian violence makes you look desperate to whitewash the obvious.

I am neither a Christian nor Muslim apologist. For instance, I view Catholicism as false Christianity but there are aspects of the the church traditions that I would debate for and come across as an apologist. I am the sort of person who never condemns outrightly. I believe all religions are not totally good nor totally bad.
Re: Bible Found Untouched Amid Tornado Wreckage; See Page That Was Opened (Throwback by Octaves(m): 11:42am On Feb 26, 2018
BluntBoy:

I am neither a Christian nor Muslim apologist. For instance, I view Catholicism as false Christianity but there are aspects of the the church traditions that I would debate for and come across as an apologist. I am the sort of person who never condemns outrightly. I believe all religions are not totally good nor totally bad.
Catholic Church false Christianity? that means you knowledge of Christianity is very very tenuous
Re: Bible Found Untouched Amid Tornado Wreckage; See Page That Was Opened (Throwback by BluntBoy(m): 11:45am On Feb 26, 2018
Octaves:
Catholic Church false Christianity? that means you knowledge of Christianity is very very tenuous

No, it is not. Catholicism is false Christianity. I love their spirit of evangelism and their endless donations to causes around the world, but I cannot overlook their heresies and their obvious disregard for the gospel of Christ.
Re: Bible Found Untouched Amid Tornado Wreckage; See Page That Was Opened (Throwback by Octaves(m): 11:49am On Feb 26, 2018
BluntBoy:

No, it is not. Catholicism is false Christianity. I love their spirit of evangelism and their endless donations to causes around the world, but I cannot overlook their heresies and their obvious disregard for the gospel of Christ.
Catholic Church is the Church built on St Peter by Christ himself. Catholic Church is Christianity itself. what heresies are you talking about. without the Catholic, do you think you would know who Jesus is today. read some history
Re: Bible Found Untouched Amid Tornado Wreckage; See Page That Was Opened (Throwback by BluntBoy(m): 12:26pm On Feb 26, 2018
Octaves:
Catholic Church is the Church built on St Peter by Christ himself. Catholic Church is Christianity itself. what heresies are you talking about. without the Catholic, do you think you would know who Jesus is today. read some history

The Catholic Church is not built on Peter. There was not even a Roman Catholic Church until after the East-West Schism of 1054. Before the schism, all we had were the Western and Eastern Mediterranean Christians. A break in communion between the East and West resulted in the establishment of the Roman Catholic Church and the Eastern Orthodox churches.
Re: Bible Found Untouched Amid Tornado Wreckage; See Page That Was Opened (Throwback by Octaves(m): 12:51pm On Feb 26, 2018
BluntBoy:

The Catholic Church is not built on Peter. There was not even a Roman Catholic Church until after the East-West Schism of 1054. Before the schism, all we had were the Western and Eastern Mediterranean Christians. A break in communion between the East and West resulted in the establishment of the Roman Catholic Church and the Eastern Orthodox churches.
whether it was called catholic church or whatever. the fact remains that the seat of peter remains in Rome and the line of succession is unbroken. so how did the Pentecostal churches in which you pastored before come about how did they form their doctrines and what makes you think the Church of Christ preaches heresy.
Re: Bible Found Untouched Amid Tornado Wreckage; See Page That Was Opened (Throwback by BluntBoy(m): 1:05pm On Feb 26, 2018
Octaves:
whether it was called catholic church or whatever. the fact remains that the seat of peter remains in Rome and the line of succession is unbroken. so how did the Pentecostal churches in which you pastored before come about how did they form their doctrines and what makes you think the Church of Christ preaches heresy.

First of all, there is no line of Apostolic succession. It is not hereditary or a baton you pass from one person to another.

Secondly, there are no such titles as "Pope" in the Bible neither was it put down in the scriptures that Peter was Bishop of Rome at anytime. The Catholic assuming this does not make it true.

Third, titles such as Bishop, Pope, priests, Reverend Father are unscriptural.

Fourth, calling the Pope the Vicar of Christ is beyond ridiculous and regarding his judgements as infallible is just the height of it. How can a human being claim to be representing Christ on earth? Not even the Apostles made such ridiculous claims.

Five, worshipping idols and regarding Mary as a Mediatrix is unscriptural. We have just one mediator and He is Christ.

There are just thousands of such heresies, even the Sacrament of the Holy Eucharist that disregards the scripture that Christ's sacrifice was once and thus more superior and profitable than the sacrifices of bulls.
Re: Bible Found Untouched Amid Tornado Wreckage; See Page That Was Opened (Throwback by Octaves(m): 1:21pm On Feb 26, 2018
BluntBoy:

First of all, there is no line of Apostolic succession. It is not hereditary or a baton you pass from one person to another.

Secondly, there are no such titles as "Pope" in the Bible neither was it put down in the scriptures that Peter was Bishop of Rome at anytime. The Catholic assuming this does not make it true.

Third, titles such as Bishop, Pope, priests, Reverend Father are unscriptural.

Fourth, calling the Pope the Vicar of Christ is beyond ridiculous and regarding his judgements as infallible is just the height of it. How can a human being claim to be representing Christ on earth? Not even the Apostles made such ridiculous claims.

Five, worshipping idols and regarding Mary as a Mediatrix is unscriptural. We have just one mediator and He is Christ.

There are just thousands of such heresies, even the Sacrament of the Holy Eucharist that disregards the scripture that Christ's sacrifice was once and thus more superior and profitable than the sacrifices of bulls.

scanning through your reply. I would say these are typical questions born out of false theology and shallow thought which Protestants usually present. in order not to drag this thing on because I'm busy with other things as well. I would say stick to what you believe in. I'm convinced in what I believe in but I don't have time to debate it here.... good luck
Re: Bible Found Untouched Amid Tornado Wreckage; See Page That Was Opened (Throwback by bedspread: 9:25pm On Feb 26, 2018
lakesider:

[s]Please get your fact right , the Quran is more read than the bible man[/s] .
You know it's not...

1 Like

Re: Bible Found Untouched Amid Tornado Wreckage; See Page That Was Opened (Throwback by k199192: 6:52pm On Mar 06, 2018
Sirjamo:
If you believe Jesus died for your sin, what of those that came before Jesus, who died for them or were they not descendants of Adams and Eve who committed the sin you claim Jesus paid for?
As it was written in the Holy book na so I take believe am. Those other people na dem and God go know how e go take do am. I believe their was a law guiding their conducts then too. So they should be fine. grin

1 Like

Re: Bible Found Untouched Amid Tornado Wreckage; See Page That Was Opened (Throwback by eliash: 12:22am On May 20, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
God is greater than allah
your comment is so wrong, they don't say stupid things like that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Asked Couple For Pregnancy Test Result Before Wedding Them In Church / Bishop David Oyedepo's Prophecies For 2018 / Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.